No announcement yet.

Waiting on the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did like it and the fixes are great but now the game seems to run much more slowly then in 1.01. I'm not usre why but I used to be able to cruise along at al but the fastest speed without any lag but now even at normal speed I get lag every 30-45 seconds. I haven't changed anthing on my computer and nothing is running in the background plus its 1938 so its not like there is a big war ging on or anything.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

For me it's just as fast as it always have been, so I think it's just your computer.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I restarted the game and it was fine for about 20 minutes then it started again. Restarted the game again and it was fine for around 1.5 hours until a crash occured. Haven't restarted it though I will later.

The new upgrade costs are a killer and that is for sure. Germany has to wait for until the last possible second to build its army because it will never have the resources to upgrade. It almost seems like it would be smarter to just not upgrade and to build new stuff instead. Upgrading is that much THAT much more expensive now.

Comment

I think the game is even better after the patch. The things that have struck me so far is the loss of infrastructure when you conquer a province. I also like seeing the IC of other countries so I can decide if they are worth taking on.

I've only been playing as Communist China so I haven't had the opportunity to upgrade yet since my techs are so slow coming.

It seems as fast as 1.1 to me.

Comment

I must be doing something wrong. I uninstall AGCEEP & EEP, I run version 1.08 patch (just to be sure), then I trying to install 1.08beta (the latest) in my EU2 directory. The install gets halfway done then I get an error message about an excel file not being found and would I like to send an error report. I don't even have a copy of excel.

Now EU2 won't even run so I will have to reinstall or use system restore. Trying to reinstall v1.08 patch (nonbeta) hasn't helped and I still get an error message about not being able to find an excel file after which EU2 won't work.

Comment

You probably have the wrong map. Post Feb 2nd beta needs a different map. There's a different number of provinces.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
              X