Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnT
    Really?

Apparently, Sega did a number of vector games.
    Thanks for the links. Now I remember Gravatar, you have this little ship that you fly into various "planets" to destroy gun emplacements and such. Very, very, strange.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hardest game for me to play was Scramble. Anyone remember that one? I always missed that queen...

Comment

I beat Scramble... now the sequel, Super Cobra, that was one TOUGH game.

But I beat it too.

Comment

only arcade game i ever beat whas championship baseball - partly because i would only play games that could be completed on the first token. Those games that took 2 tokens to start and then 8 more tokens to finish were nothing but a ripoff in my eyes. With this game, you played either till you won the game, or the computer opponent took the lead.

Anyway, I don't remember how many games i won, but 2 games stand out in my mind:

1) played with the St. Louis Cardinals, and scored 33 runs in the top of the first (personal single inning record), but eventually lost. For a while there i had a rather large crowd gathering behind me.

2) played with the Boston Red Sox, and was in a dogfight the whole game, but squeeked out a 51-45 victory in the end. I had made it to the 9th inning several times before, but that was the first one i won.
          Insert witty phrase here

Comment

Working...
          X