No announcement yet.

Heroes V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't so much bothered by the new reordering of the town-types as I was by the reduction of stuff... I understand that budgets are shirnking but I would rather not paly a downgraded game... especially If I have to buy it new
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

More Info:

Ok we know some things.

* Heroes will be off the battlefield.

* Towns will be differentiated.

* The battlefield view will be changing.

* The art will be hand drawn (as of now).
      From this thread:http://www.3do.com/community/showthr...3&pagenumber=1
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I'm not holding my breath. I loved HoMM 1,2 & 3 and bought every fricken expansion set they produced, but HoMM4 was such a disaster it got off my drive in less than two weeks.

They have a *lot* to prove with HoMM5. And removing the the one good feature of HoMM4 - differentiated heroes with interesting combat abilities - does not bode well.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Well the way it goes for me is:

HoMM I - didn't play

HoMM II -

HoMM III -

HoMM IV -

HoMM V -
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovansim
            Well the way it goes for me is:

HoMM I - didn't play

HoMM II -

HoMM III -

HoMM IV -

HoMM V -
            This is exactly how i feel about HoMM series.
            someone teach me baduk

Comment

Having only played HOMM IV which seemed Ok to me why is it so disliked compared to the others

Comment

Drew, go out and get yourself Heroes 3 Complete from a bargain bin. The best gaming money you'lle ver spend.

It will seriously detract from your enjoyment of HoMM4, though.
                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Heroes III will ruin you for all games except Civ II and it's editor is better than civ II's FW editor
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

homm3 kicks ass, especially in that mission where u gotta build at least 20 behemoths/hydras in the first month to survive (neutral campaign)
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Wooohoooo

I loved heroes 2. It was so cool.

3 was cool as well.

4 is nice but... eh. The graphics are so-so.

I unedrstand that heroes on the battle field was wierd and caused alot of problems, but they should fix it, instead of reverting to the old model.

Comment

Working...
                      X