Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

120. I'm decidedly average.

Comment

Counter-Strike is really a great game, it's just a shame that it's player base is so utterly horrible.

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

Multiply your age by 3, then add 40. Then subtract it with the number of CS-MP-games you've played (max. 40), divide it with 2 if you liked CS.

Thus, you have your IQ-score.
      Apparently I have an IQ of 46, then.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

just like me!

in any case, I don't see what's the point of flaming people just because they like it. I am sure that you have lotsa fun playing chessmaster 4000, or whatever, but this is a game, and it was mean to be fun.
        Last edited by Az; March 22, 2003, 11:26.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Just dont take it too seriously and youll have fun. You notice more how many *******s there are in the CS community because theres alot of talking between rounds thats all. People bash CS because its the most popular online game, or that and theyre ****e at it...
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Or, they simply hate the game... CS caused a bad evolution in the land 'o games... other games are now adopting the "round" system as well (which is buying weapons and when getting killed you have to wait at least 2-3 minutes as movement speed in CS is horribly slow and unrealistic, real soldiers don't WALK this slow and they certainly don't jump like that!)
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Other games? Team Fortress, Tactical Ops et al are the other ones that have rounds, and if so many people like it it cant be that bad of an evolution, in fact it creates a more social game. CS isnt about realism its tuned for balance and fun, some of the early betas the jumping was insane and buggy. If you want fast FPS instant-spawn play Quake, i still play Quakeworld.

I play with 56k and if i can put up with the schoolies moaning about their <30 ping lag on their daddies computer then im sure other people can.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

CS caused a bad evolution in the land 'o games... other games are now adopting the "round" system as well
                Yep. :/

CS is so well known that it attracts young people. That's why... Erm... yeah.

Comment

Apparently I have an IQ of 46, then.
                  Mine is 81, if you're interested. Don't take it so seriously

Just dont take it too seriously and youll have fun. You notice more how many *******s there are in the CS community because theres alot of talking between rounds thats all. People bash CS because its the most popular online game,
                  Yep.

Comment

Other games?
                    Operation FlashPoint = g00d.

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                      Or, they simply hate the game... CS caused a bad evolution in the land 'o games... other games are now adopting the "round" system as well (which is buying weapons and when getting killed you have to wait at least 2-3 minutes as movement speed in CS is horribly slow and unrealistic, real soldiers don't WALK this slow and they certainly don't jump like that!)
                      cs's worst devolution is the random cone aiming imo. i hate the realism craze it spawned since realism is not important to me at all. fun is what gaming is about and realism seems to make people forget fun sometimes. cs is really a lowest common demoninator type of game which is why it's such a big hit. i have to admit it has great netcode but that's only because it's based on quakeworld(which has better netcode than cs).
                      Last edited by pg; March 23, 2003, 01:06.
                      Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

"random cone"?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

Multiply your age by 3, then add 40. Then subtract it with the number of CS-MP-games you've played (max. 40), divide it with 2 if you liked CS.

Thus, you have your IQ-score.
                          Mines 190.

Yay
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

TASSADAR IS 50 YEARS OLD?

Comment

Wow, I always pictured him as a young guy, for all of his trolling. Now I know, he's just an IMMATURE OLD MAN!
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Actually, I think he's a 130 year old CS fan.
                                Very worrying indeed.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X