Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to play counterstike.

How do I do it?

I am a total noob. I played lots of 3d shooters, but only played CS once, on a LAN.
    urgh.NSFW

You have my sympathy. I can recommend a neural surgeon, who will fix your brain - for a small fee.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

as WoA said: go see a doctor/surgeon
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Thanks a lot. go toss into a jar or something.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

instructions are simple:

If you are on defense, take a sniper or any other noobish weapon and crawl behind a crate or something similar, effectively blocking the entrance to the attackers target, this is the best CS tactic there is... of course it is kinda boring as you have to wait several minutes for your enemies..

If you are on the offense, it is just as boring as you will perish at the same bottlenecks where the defenders are camping over and over again, only thing you can do is throw those big ugly grenades (weird grenades as you can throw em 100 meters away or more.. lol)
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I haven't launched it yet. is there any way to play it online?

( I am downloading HL itself now, and I've downloaded the CS add on. I would've bought it, I am not that cheap, but there is none in stores)
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

To play CS online, you need a valid HL serial. A serial created by a key generator will NOT work for online gaming, since all valid keys have a unique WON ID.

So you either need a ganuine stand-alone version of CS, or a genuine version of HL to be able to play online.

Comment

but I cannot get those.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Do you know anyone who plays it? Maybe you can use that person's serial.

Otherwise you could try finding HL second-hand somewhere. The game dates from 1997 so someone must be bloody bored with it by now.

Comment

ebay?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Possible...

I was thinking more of flea markets or second-hand-stuff-shops.
                      Maybe you'll have some luck with Israelian eBay-ish sites.

Comment

weird eh I managed to play it online and I didn't buy the game, lol
                        I can't remember what i did there thuogh

anyway you will need the latest patches etc (i think you need to patch both HL and CS)
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Isn't there any way to set up a fake LAN or something over the net, and then play it via LAN?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

CS? Really? CS?

Comment

Multiply your age by 3, then add 40. Then subtract it with the number of CS-MP-games you've played (max. 40), divide it with 2 if you liked CS.

Thus, you have your IQ-score.

Comment

Working...
                              X