Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which good classic MP games have you played (and liked ;) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Rash on the Sega Master System was incredibly fun to play against someone else.
    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
    In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Well, I suppose my first MP game experience would have been on the old Atari 2600, playing against my father and brother.

After that, my brother and I played games against each other on the Intellivision, like Utopia and some game with naval ships, sorta like Battleship but more complex.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Back in the middle of the 90s, 1995 I tink there was a racing game called Big Red Racing that I found to be a great MP-game. I remember once when my best buddy and I sat and played against each other while drinking vodka. The last race for the evening ended with one of us driving off the road and a cliff after a few meters and the other started by hitting the reverse. Then you'de know it was time to hit the town!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

That's it! MAN, it was fun. I was always the dictator, and mowing down my brother's grunts was just so cool...

Do you remember a game where you flew an American bomber in the Pacific in WWII, bombing Japanese islands and ships? I can't remember what it was called, but you would strafe the ships, which would get progressively larger the further away from your carrier you went. And on the islands, little men ran between the bunkers, and you had to mow them down with your machine guns...

That would be Wings of Fury
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Originally posted by CapTVK

That would be Wings of Fury
            YES!

It was kinda repetitive after a while, but I just loved sinking that damned carrier...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

no one mentioned mario kart yet!? that was the game which really got me interested in multiplayer gaming.
              Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Mario Kart -

There was a great game for NES, I believe it was called Lifeforce ? Got me hooked.

Comment

Originally posted by pg
                  no one mentioned mario kart yet!? that was the game which really got me interested in multiplayer gaming.
                  Since the SNES games have now been started SF2 also deserves a mention.

Comment

PC: Quake, Civ2MGE, Quake3, Warcraft3.
                    ...I thought this was about Classic MP's?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

...I thought this was about Classic MP's?
                      I gave some Amiga games as well.

Comment

But please don't mention any new MP games... you understand
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                        X