Looking for something new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for something new

I have played Civ II and AC a lot but I dont like the detailed hazling with settlers anymore. Thats why I prefer the CTP serie over the Civ serie.

The last few years I have played some RTS games but they are more a fast mouse-click game than real strategy thinking game.

Thats why I am looking from a new turn-based strategy game but it seems that this type of game is not improved over the last 5 years. I never bought the newer versions of Civ an CTP because they arent a big improvement over these older games. Also EU is a disappointment because of the bad graphics, sound etc.

So, my cry to the developer studios: create a new much improved turn-based strategy game for the older and experienced player!

You don't like EU?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Although not very creative, think about a game combining the best gameplay elements from CTP, EU and Imperialism II, with top notch graphics, sound and 3D camera control.

Comment

Rise of Nations looks like it will be an interesting and original blend of TBS and RTS gaming traditions.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Try Kohan. www.kohan.net
          Some people never get crazy...but truly boring lives they must lived...

Comment

Working...
          X