• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since there are no AOM threads active on page 1:

Bump.

You guys played any more on ESO?

Comment

I have. My rating has dropped back down to the 1600 region from being up around 1660 at one time.

I've been playing as either Thor or Odin, and Norse is my favourite Civ, but my micro skills are pretty much non-existant.
      I always do dumb stuff like leave my food gatherers sitting idle for a couple of minutes while I'm distracted with something else.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Have you been able to play at all on ESO yet, Spike?

btw, I was in Southampton on Monday evening and Tuesday morning. I considered coming to knock on your office door on Tuesday to try and give you a fright ... but I had to rush to get the bus.

They've changed the Uni a lot since I left.

Anyway, I don't mean to get this thread jacked.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

I was in Southampton on Monday evening and Tuesday morning. I considered coming to knock on your office door on Tuesday to try and give you a fright
          You would have been welcome.

To get straight back on topic I haven't played any MP yet.......I'd like to though.......I may have to take the drastic step of buying the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            I may have to take the drastic step of buying the game.

Comment

The thing is......I have too many games.....and no time in which to play them. I am a semi-competitive quake3 player, so there goes some of my gaming time. 'Poly munches some time generally........work quite a lot, gf quite a lot........leaving little room for another game. I already have games I want to try MP (Civ3, Medieval Total War - this game I bought and haven't even played SP) and I've been meaning for ages to try some Warcraft3 MP again, because it's a great game, and the day of the orcs (my race) is upon us.

AOM looks fun, and I will try MP at some point.......hopefully soon.

Comment

Working...
              X