'Poly Age of mythology players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Poly Age of mythology players

I have done most of the greek campaign, and wonder if there are any players here that fancy a direct IP multiplayer game.

I play, but have not bought the game yet

so it depends on requirements for direct play

Jon Miler
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

How can you play if you have not bought the game?

Hehe, direct IP works without an ESO valid cd key, or so I understand. Do you have icq?

Comment

I'd be interested.

I tried to play my first game on ESO today, but after it found a match and was on the 'Launching Game' screen it got stuck there for 10 minutes.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Yes there are a few bugs outstanding in the ESO code........they are to be fixed very soon I think.

In the meantime......same question......do you have icq?

Comment

I'd be interested, how do i play online without a valid cdkey...

I know we could play via direct ip in Age of Kings, this is the same in AoM??

i have a friend that says that 2 copies without a valid cdkey didn't work in LAN, didn't connect...

Btw is it only possible to find other players on the zone? i'm asking because the zone sucks... i can't install it on my computer, it just freezes when i follow the installation procedure on zone.com
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

In the meantime......same question......do you have icq?
              Not yet. I've been meaning to download it for ages and this seems as good an excuse as any.

I'll post my contact details when I'm done with the download/install.

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                I'd be interested, how do i play online without a valid cdkey...

I know we could play via direct ip in Age of Kings, this is the same in AoM??

i have a friend that says that 2 copies without a valid cdkey didn't work in LAN, didn't connect...

Btw is it only possible to find other players on the zone? i'm asking because the zone sucks... i can't install it on my computer, it just freezes when i follow the installation procedure on zone.com
                You don't need an ESO valid cd key to play direct IP games, but I think you need a valid cd key.

I haven't checked but I believe ESO is distinct from the Zone, but as I said you need a unique bona fide cd key to play on ESO anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

Not yet. I've been meaning to download it for ages and this seems as good an excuse as any.

I'll post my contact details when I'm done with the download/install.
                  When it's installed add 75355218.

Comment

my ICQ number = 179383177

Spike - I've added you.

Comment

K, request sent.....just waiting for you to come online.

Comment

Is this game any good?
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I'm not sure yet. The SP is pretty dull, but this game was always going to be about MP......which I haven't tried yet.

Comment

SP rocks, it's the best SP campaing for RTS i have ever played!!

btw what's the difference between an ESO valid cd key and a normal valid cd key?
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Trajanus
                              SP rocks, it's the best SP campaing for RTS i have ever played!!

btw what's the difference between an ESO valid cd key and a normal valid cd key?
                              Well I have only played the Greeks, but so far it is very mainstream RTS, with a story nowhere near as involving as the excellent Warcraft3.

There are plenty of cd keys floating around that you can use on a LAN etc.....an ESO cd key is a unique cd key that comes on the cd case when you buy the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X