Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    Of course the real question is....
    Are there enough Bridge players at apolyton to get a few games going? Even going to a site to play, it's more fun if you know(somewhat anyway) the people you're playing with. And it always means more bragging material. I don't think we need to do anything elaborate like a ranking system, just some games for fun.

I'd be interested.

RAH
    I'm sure I could suck ming into being my partner.
    Maybe on a late saturday evening.
    Actually great idea. Rex Little and I have played as partners. Just getting partners is good. But a whole table would be awesome. We could really talk some smack than.

Comment

That's the Idea. And at least our time zone difference isn't +6. hahahhaha
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I could play in the morning if you play at night
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          I could play in the morning if you play at night
          I'm up for anything. Rex is consumed with IRL.

Comment

Rah and UR, first step is to go over to pogo and create a profile. R, maybe you can get Ming to do so as well if he's not still mad at me for tro...stimulating discussion.

Comment

SG set yourself up with a profile and post your name in this thread. I am ApolytonGP.

Comment

I am PolyUR... but I still can't get the dang program to work.
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

I'll try to sign up this weekend. I'll mention it to ming tonight.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ok, I signed up. as apolytonrah. I did mention it to ming too, so we'll see if he signs up.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

what was I again?

Jon Miler
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Let me check my friends list.

Comment

JonathanMiller3

Comment

Is there a site where I can review bidding? I haven't played in over a year, and Euchre's turned me soft on bidding.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                              Is there a site where I can review bidding? I haven't played in over a year, and Euchre's turned me soft on bidding.
                              Pogo has some bidding advice under the how to play button.

Comment

Best check out a couple of bidding books from the library.

Comment

Working...
                                X