No announcement yet.

Asheron's Call 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty stressed with finals now. Last week it was final project, this week and next final exams.

I'll do better in a couple weeks when I can play more.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Obviously the "news" I'd heard about a delay to the 6th Dec launch date was incorrect. Thanks for the heads-up. With several games slipping into post-christmas slots, it looks like AC2 could be a good way to spend time when I tire of crushing Germany and the USSR.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

Found somewhere with it in stock at my 9th attempt. Either AC2 is selling like hot cakes in the UK or its not being well distributed. I suspect the latter since most of the places I called didn't seem to know what it was. Tonight I'll give it a spin.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
        X