No announcement yet.

Off-forum request,please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this scares me because neverwinter NIghts still has one crucial patch they need to release. They haven't released one for a while. NWN was released by Inforgrames after bioware severed from their normal publisher.

If anyone playes NWN they have an armour bug crash. I was playing a multiplayer game with 5 other people. It was the amulet of Zeron module. It's a dungeon crawl. But he has it scripted that when you die your armour and everything else is removed from your body. This is a problem because if any arrow shooting monsters stick arrows into your amour. The game will crash when the armour is removed.

Well the problem is I can change the remove armour. but we won't be able to continue from our save game. We'd have to restart.

The armour bug needs to be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm

They did not program the game... But they may have forced Firaxis to release the game before it was properly tested.

I know that I was merely suggesting that by bashing on Firaxis some were beshing the wrong people

So long...
      Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
      Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
      Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

The thing with Firaxis and Infograms that is frustrating is even after another year to get MP right, it still got only a 5.0 rating on a strategy game that received a 9.2 or something. I am not sure who to blame but Civ III was just plain bad and I am not sure with the direction they took how much more time they would have needed to get both SP and MP right.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
        X