Off-forum request,please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-forum request,please read

Sorry to post here but the issue requests high attention !

We are organizin a GP4 petition because after 6 months from acratch a patch has not yet come out.

The game has 500 ( five hundreds ) certified bugs,and we world fans are organizing a petition to obtain a patch.

If you are interested in supporting us please sign it.

You know what I mean when I talk about a real support,Fireaxis with its support teaches !

BTW I'm also a CIV player,maybe someone of you know me ( Gunter/Boomer )

Boomer/ Gunter

P.S. Of course this is not spam,you can check it on every GP4 forums.

P.S. I know to be surelly off-forum so if would like to delete my post...sigh....sigh...but I'm " working " to claim customers rights

I suppose this will migrate to the "other games" forum.

GP4 is Grand Prix 4? Hmm. I thought it was a succesful game. Why don't they support it, then?

Anyway, good luck!
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

I also bought GP4 the day it was released and I am stunned by the large number of bugs in the game AND by how Infogrames (yes, the same Infogrames ) is treating its customers.

I'll be signing the petition.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

this is why i don't buy games from infogrames anymore...
        Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Infogrames is in serious financial trouble at the moment, so patches are going to be low down their priority list.

Unfortunately IG has hoovered up a lot of other publishers in the last few years and owns the rights to a lot of good games. If they go spectacularly bust it will definitely not be a good thing for the gameplaying public.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Maybe if they sold some game rights they could make a little change AND hand over publishing to a company who actually cares.

Comment

Thank you so much for supporting me/GP4 fans !!

Boomer/Gunter

Comment

np.

Comment

Infogrames. Why was I not suprised to hear that?

Comment

Heh. My reaction too.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I get the feeling that Infogrames is much more responsible for all these bugs than Sid'S people. So some of us should stop bashing on Firaxis!

So long...
                      Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                      Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                      Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by The Pioneer
                        I get the feeling that Infogrames is much more responsible for all these bugs than Sid'S people. So some of us should stop bashing on Firaxis!

So long...
                        They did not program the game... But they may have forced Firaxis to release the game before it was properly tested.
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

This publisher(IG) is just plain awful.They have ruined game development companys by pressuring for pre-mature releases.They have ruined great titles or potential titles with this "rush to market" philosophy.They have robbed me on at least one occasion.

I have not bought anything with IG on it since Civ3.Never will either.According to their financial reports,I'm not the only one.What goes around,comes around.
                          The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

MAkes me think of Activision and Hasbro as well. Big multinationals who have jumped on the vid games bandwagon in an attempt to make a quick buck (or pound or euro). Not sure whether they don't understand the market or just don't care ?

Comment

abit of both but what they rely mainly on is consumer apathy.This "market" is about the only one that constantly gives unfinished,unworking products and "we fix it later" stuff.
                              Would you buy a car if the Ford or whatever said "but you won't get the engine for 2 months and tires 3 months after that"?

NO.Of course not.But we buy games and programs like this all the time and except it as the norm.Look at Firaxis and Civ3.A month or 2 after release they announce they are forming a beta testing team .Kinda late I would say.

If they(publishers) put as much money and effort into making as they do marketing,well,all would be better off.Even shareholders in the long run.Seems most companies are only interested in selling me 1 product.They don't understand the concept of repeat business.
                              The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Working...
                              X