No announcement yet.

SimCity 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a random terrain generator in this one, right? I heard something about a 'couple' region maps included, but can they still be randomly generated with all the sliders and stuff?

Comment

• I haven't read anything about it, but I assume it'll be in, though I don't know if I'll be using it anyway, since I like (the sound of) the region stuff
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• It must be in. It would be a real shock if it lacks it.

Btw, IMO, Arcologies SUCK.
        there I said it.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• 8 days til release

I guess this will be the last new screenshots we'll see before the release:

PC Games: Aktuelle News, Videos, Tests, Tipps, Cheats und Lösungen zu PC-Spielen, Playstation-Spielen, Xbox-Spielen, Nintendo-Spielen und mehr.

And about the release date: (quote from SimCity Central)

We all know that SimCity will be released 14 January in US/CAN. But what about Scandinavia, and the rest of Europe for that matter? I did some checking on various online stores and almost all of them had 16 January set as the release date. So don't worry folks, at least I think the wait is acceptable!

As for prices they vary from $45 up to $50, not to shabby. In about two more weeks we'll all be playing SimCity 4 like crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Azazel
            Btw, IMO, Arcologies SUCK.
            there I said it.
            They were kinda neat because it gave you a sense of future tech and society, but really were a game breaker.

Comment

• I'd settle for monorails, bigger skyscrapers, subterranean buildings, arcologies or anything that makes it continue to feel like a growing and changing environment. Reaching 2002 and then getting stuck in freeze frame except for a couple of new power plants is something I hope won't happen. Not long now till we get to find out. Yay!
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

• Yeah, not long til I find out, if my computer can handle the game... Let's hope it can...

Comment

• This looks like it'll be worth buying a better comp for, though.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                    This looks like it'll be worth buying a better comp for, though.
                    You want to lend me some money?

I have already found the things I want to upgrade my computer with, but I don't have any money

Comment

• Originally posted by ADG
                      You want to lend me some money?
                      Erm ... no.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                      X