Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game has taken up the most of your time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember taping a quater to a piece of string and using it as a yo yo and it tricked the game into thinking a ton of money was going in, had to be sneaky, if the owner caught you doing that , you were banned, they eventually put a cutter in that snipped the stirng when the quater created a credit.... so the fun ended lol

oh i used to play track an field, remmeber those buttons on the hurdles and the hammer throw haha...love that game
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Civ 2, though I 've "rediscovered" SMAC as of late.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Without a doubt, Pharaoh.

I got 3 years out of that game, and the only reason I'm not playing it now is that I'm jumping between 'Emperor' and 'Zeus', the two continuations of the Sierra citybuilder series. Pharaoh is the one game that I totally would lose track of time with while playing.

If you are asking for actual computer time though, modifying CTP2 files would win, but the end result was worth it.
        Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
        ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

quake 1(qw), and all it's great mods duel/ffa/tdm/ctf/tf . i can play quake 1 until the end of time(with some breaks of course).
          Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

Why would you play quake1 when quake3 has the same gameplay but better?

Comment

Without a doubt, Pharaoh.
              a great game yes, but overall I think it Caesar 3 was more interesting (Piramid building was interesting but boring).
              anyway, currently I'm trying out Zeus and it seems it will keep me busy for a while

Comment

Working...
              X