Utopia - Age 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopperoni
    I'm exploring to 2,000 acres and Elite-pump then.
    On 2000 acres you'll have aproximately 23000 troops. Converting 1 out of 4 troops with max armouries will cost you almost 13 million gc. Converting them all will cost more than 51 million.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

damn Undead wizards, they fizzled a Patriotism ...

as for my evil kingdom, we have about 23 provinces able to cast Nightmares, and 15 provinces able to kill def specs with Night Strike.

People are gonna hate us ...
      None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
        On 2000 acres you'll have aproximately 23000 troops. Converting 1 out of 4 troops with max armouries will cost you almost 13 million gc. Converting them all will cost more than 51 million.
        Ohhh...sh*t

Guess I'm gonna find out what the conversion rate in combat is then, gonna try and attack someone right OOP...should be doable on WoL

Comment

YES!!! I succesfully casted Patriotism and Inspire Army as an Orc

Comment

whats the max % of chance of a wizzie being trained...currently i am at 4% with 15% base guilds *mystic personality

BTW why does he swear not ever playing elf again??
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Grab one - 34 acres.
              Grab two(he had only 500 dp) - 19.

Elites from grab one, 25(sent 650 specs, 18% armouries).
              Elites from grab two, 7(sent 140 specs).
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Day 1: Four grabs made, 107 acres gained, 37 specs converted into Elites...happiness level up to "Excited".

Comment

My troops return in 1.4 hours, so i'll make a grab or two more.

Zopper, how many DP and OP do you have?

Comment

I just found a GREAT farm, with 2000 dp and 350 acres and conquered 62 acres.

Thanks to war spoils I got them immediately, but this leaves me with 16 DPA, since in the last two hours I got 115 more acres. Hopefully I wont get grabbed by the time more specs are trained.

And Patriotism failed, bad bad bad.

Comment

Eli, I currently have 1200 off specs and 1900 def specs @ 320 acres, but I'll be training def specs only the coming hours, because of all the acres coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                        Eli, I currently have 1200 off specs and 1900 def specs @ 320 acres, but I'll be training def specs only the coming hours, because of all the acres coming in.
                        I currently have 1200 def specs and 1000 off specs on 350 acres! But in 24 hours I expect the situation to improve, unless I was grabbed in the last 12 hours(I cant check yet, waiting for the bonus).

Comment

If anyone here has a kingdom mate who's leaving the kingdom and is willing to give his province, tell me. I'm stuck in a newbie kingdom, with 15 attackers who never attack, get their build strat from the idiot monarch and... and... just read this.

In response for my request for war :

May 9th, YR0
                          Eh?, wait til everyone at least has 1000 of each unit type

When i say unit type i mean 1000 arhers or archer equivilant and 1000 warriors or warrior equivalent

so 1000 of each */4 - 4/* type

- The Great Mr. Man with no Hope

He said it a few hours ago... 36 hours OOP and we still need to wait for people to have 2000 trained specs! Grrrrrr.

Help. Please. I cant take it anymore.

Comment

Ignore the previous post. I defected to a great kingdom.

Comment

HOLY ****!

I defected to Zoppers and War4Ever's kingdom!

Comment

Yeamans...real bizarre

Comment

Working...
                                X