No announcement yet.

Utopia - Age 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm mass-attack, picking Orc/General.

I'm on WoL - 27:10 BTW.

Comment

We're on the Battlefields again. I think kingdoms are placed on the server acording to the number of provinces that stay together. I think kingdoms need 20 provinces staying together to be guaranteed a place on BF, with 18-province kingdoms being placed on WoL, and 19-province kingdoms going on either server. Only 38 kingdoms on BF have a full 25 members, and I'm in one of the ones that have 24.
      None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

We missed the cut with 18, but I'm actually pleased we're back on WoL, it'll be a better learning environment for some newbies we have.

Comment

I decided to go against logic and play an Undead Warrior. I've never been undead.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What good is Warrior if the military expenses for Elites are equal to that of specs now?

Comment

uhm, Zop, he did say he is going against logic
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Am i the only one who think the freak personality is unfair in comparison with the other?
                All the other personalities only have positive effects while the freak could cause you to lose, where you would have normally won.
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Mystic, Rogue, Freak and Shepherd are out.
                  I dont care about honor, so War Hero is out too. Merchant sucks.

Which leaves me with General, Warrior and Sage...

With Sage, the plague immunity bonus is wasted.

What is better? Lots of cheap mercenaries and a bit cheaper maintenance costs, or one more general and the conquest attack benefits the General personality gives?

This is the first time I play as an attacker, So i'm thinking more in the direction of lots of conquest attacks, in which case General is better. But cheap mercenaries can really help.

How many OP mercenaries have?
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

i'd go for general, that one extra general gives you 5% more offense, plus more gains from conquest, you wouldn't need a huge offense to break anyone your size during war.

Comment

Yes, I guess you're right...

I'm currently thinking about :
                      7% Stables
                      10% Guilds
                      10% Towers
                      20% Barracks
                      20% Armories
                      15% Banks

What should I do with the other 18%? Libraries? Homes? More Barrack or Armouries?

Comment

more armouries, and maybe something to increase happines, if that's possible

Comment

or watchtowers, would reduce the need for thieves

Comment

But they're taking utilization out, right?

then raising your draft rate to 80% doesn't effect your production?
                            Unless that affects your happiness, what influences happines exactly?

Comment

more armouries, and maybe something to increase happines, if that's possible

It's still not clear what affects happiness.

I'll add 5% to Barracks, 5% to Banks, 5% to Armouries and 3% to Towers(ToG).

Comment

I'm Undeadland 3:13 WoL.

Comment

Working...
                                X