No announcement yet.

Morrowind experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya you would burn through the ingredients at that level. I wonder if it makes more sense to find a trainer and have them bring you up to around 30 before you start trying to make potions.
    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

• It's at home so I'll have to do that later.

Although his speechcraft is 74, and personality is around that as well. I believe his alchemy is 43.

Comment

• wow, I had a major skill of speechcraft and it is only in the 60s (and I think I have been playing my ahcaracter longer than you have been playing this character of yours), my personality is about 60 also (it started at 50 so has not increased too much)

of course, my speechcraft is only raised by me talking to peopel thatI meet (I have never worked to raise it (well, I did once, but it was very boring))

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Ya I worked that speechcraft... my character is level 6.

I spent time talking with the slaves in the first cave by Seyden Neen.

THe nice thing about doing this is that you get a multipler of 5 for your personality attribute if speechcraft was the only skill used to level up.

Comment

• Well everyone thanks for contributing to my first 500 thread!

Comment

• I am level 14 or 15

I have had mostly 2 and 3 attribute level ups

I have only the occasional 5 (which is when I want to boost up one of my misc skills (actually I did it for my spear skill since that was so low it wasn't worth it to use it even if my spear was decent)

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• This thread will be carried over to a new one. I would link it but I don't know how so I will request a mod to do so for me. Thanks.

Comment

• I actually have not played today, so you should be able to remember your character

:doitnow:

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Originally posted by November Adam
                    This thread will be carried over to a new one. I would link it but I don't know how so I will request a mod to do so for me. Thanks.

How's this?

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• good, thank-you!

Comment

• bump. There are a lot of replies to go through here. I would like to read some of them. I don't want this thread to disappear.

I just recently got the game. But I do want to avoid spoilers. This game is just so huge I'm not sure where to start.

Comment

Working...
                        X