No announcement yet.

Bridge players game arranging thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys. No bridge lately, not much fun either. Anyway, I'm going to DC in two weeks to play in the Summer Nationals. Just the first (extended) weekend. We'll see what happens.

Hey War4, don't let anyone fool you. Bridge is much more than automated bids and plays. There's a lot of poker involved.
    "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
    Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Good luck. Swiss teams?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• We're only playing three days and won't play in any team events. The plan is to play in the life master pairs, which is a 3 day event, with each day reducing the field. If we're out after the first day, we'll play in the red ribbon pairs, which is a two day event that you have to pre-qualify for. We would kind of like to play in that b/c we've never done it before and this will probably be the last one that we can play in, but success in the life master pairs is more prestigious.

Maybe we can have some fun here with some of the hands once I get back.
        "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
        Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
        X