Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the game "Black & White"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right, Populous was great when it first come out. Very innovative. I remembered playing that on silly amber monitors with VGA resolutions, but nothing stopped me

Though a dacade down the road, anything that's once innovative becomes old.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's a shame that the game 'Black&White' does not come in colours
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

B&W sucked big time, I tried very hard to enjoy the game, but it was impossible. Then I hear around that people say: "Look at that graphic, it's truly amazing!", well...I got the game about the same time it was released and that was deffently NOT amazing!

And don't talk bad about Populus, that was a great game...ok, I got to admit I have only tried Populus 3, but it was fun for more than a month, both SP and MP was great...
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

One of the big things that keep me playing a game is the replayability. How is Black and White for this?

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge
            One of the big things that keep me playing a game is the replayability. How is Black and White for this?

It lacks playability, period.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Black and White is pretty bad, in that both "hardcore" and casual gamers will be disappointed by the gameplay. Usually one of the two groups likes a game, so I'd say something's wrong.

Comment

It started to get REALLY annoying after 3 days or so , and then. *BAM* I returned it to a friend.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

agree with dalgetti. It is funny to see your monster try to eat himself, and throw feces all over theplace

But after 2-4 days, take it back. You will be really bored by then.

Comment

I appreciate everyone's comments. I decided to forget B&W and go in a totally different direction; I bought Serious Sam: the Second Encounter. And it's a blast!
                    Jack

Comment

you simply CAN'T go wrong with a FPS.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

What the industry calls 'revolutionary AI' for B&W, I call 'adequate'. (probably because we are so used to dumbified AI in our games)

The graphics look nice, at least what pics I saw of it. But the whole idea of the game seems a little too.. cutsie for me.

I don't want to raise a virtual pet, I want to conquer worlds!!!

::smashing fist smiley WARNING::

Comment

Working...
                        X