No announcement yet.

Jon miller, Post here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think there is a Yugoslavia.I have a custom Yugo Fry...but the basic equiment...is pretty russian. T-55.....M-84 (aka T-72 upgrade). So its not a good choice if your going against ze french.

And actually. I changed my mind. Im going with Russia.

Comment

Brazil for me

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Damn no Brazil either

There are 43 countries. How about you be USA or Germany or Chia? Ok..if you got my IP and you agree. Then Ill set it up.

Comment

actually you can just start up the game. Start a battle with AI and just look at the ecncyclopedia. Every country you can be.

Comment

czechoslavakia

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Arighty sounds good .

Join when ready. I sent my IP via email. lll resend just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                Arighty sounds good .

Join when ready. I sent my IP via email. lll resend just in case.
                I crashed

restart

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Ya the Mi-17's you can load 100 men on them. Insert them behind the front lines.....best places are usaully villages near artillery or ammo dump concentrations. They wreak havoc back there.

Comment

ok done

Comment

Ya nice game. It looked back and forth. You had thousandsof infantry and tanks mixed in. Looked like a typical chinese charge. But since you didnt take terrain into effect......and you loaded your guys on tanks. It was hurting your mobility. And in the end, you never got within 4 hexes of the middle victory hex cluster. But my Russian's tanks didnt perform so well

I lost about 20 T-72BM's in the southern Ridge where I sent in 3 Tank brigades and 5 BMP's w/infantry. That stunned me, I guess I was suprised because your Chinese made Type98's and the Red arrows or whatever, were able to match me farely well and hit quite afew tanks And since I couldnt see though your smoke screens, lots of times I ended up heading RIGHT into a Chinese RPG Squadron at point blank. But I brought up the T-90's and you lost the edge in the middle....cause I could see through those huge smoke screen's your infantry were putting infront.

ugh.....that commando raid was a mess. I did shoulda had my arty throw out smoke around your 300mm rockets, so you couldnt see the commando's from behind coming up and take out the big 152 mm's you had. Those *****es absolutely TORE Through my poor ass 100 commando's huddling in the Rocks. I think I had only 4-5 men left when I sent the Mi-17 squad to pick them up. (And even then. I lost 2 helo's lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X