No announcement yet.

Jon miller, Post here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm ya.....Im not sure what to do. Other than just play with no timer. Are you ok with that?

Im not going to bug you to death if you are annoyed to play with the mouse.

(hell I thought Sp3 wasnt that old that it moved that fast.....but ill assume your using P4 or somthing)

Comment

arg......ciggarrette. brb......damnit

labtop
      Hmm...arent those touchpads worse

Comment

Get ICQ, this isn't a chat room.

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: Get ICQ, this isn't a chat room.

Originally posted by Osweld

get lost Ozzy

This is a Mplayer game Setup...

btw is that smilie supposed to be masturbating?

Comment

I am on the laptop and it is up

start the game again

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

ok IP is the same.

tho we start a new.....USA vs Iraq.

ok...2 minutes.

Comment

Re: Re: Get ICQ, this isn't a chat room.

Originally posted by faded glory
                This is a Mplayer game Setup.
                Between you and one other person. There is no reason to degrade this forum into a chatroom by broacasting your conversations.

And yes, he is masturbating
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Get ICQ, this isn't a chat room.

Originally posted by Osweld

Between you and one other person. There is no reason to degrade this forum into a chatroom by broacasting your conversations.

And yes, he is masturbating

Ok there Ming!

How bout you get the hell out of here, and never return. Basically, It shouldnt bother and a hint that you should probably MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS

Oh yes.

Jon One hell of a game!

Bah...I sent 100 T-72's straight up your gut. They got within range...At first I had some success. The only thing in my way were a few bradleys and recon vehicles, But you started sending in the Abrams, couldnt take out your abrams (getting picked off in the process by bradleys, Infantry and Helo's)I wanted to take that damn cross-roads with the village, I could of used the urban area for hiding my Armor, so I sent some BMP mechanized forces to quickly grab, but they were cut down.So I pulled em back to behind that one hill. I was hoping you would forget (ya i know lame,) and would move around with your treads exposed or over the hill and I could fire at point blank! Bring you closer to T-72M1 killing range (7 hexes).....that did happen. But I was upset when my tanks popped over the hill to attack, what I thought was a convoy of abrams faced towards the ravine and completely had there sides exposed, they were all pointing to the top of the bloody hill where my tanks emerged! So I got decimated there

So ya I got Slaughtered. And those T-55's and T-62's I moved south. I tried to come up behind you, but no dice. Got slaughtered in the open desert run.

Nice Job. But I expected to lose actually..

End result

iraq lost 955 men
                  132 Tanks/AFV's

USA lost
                  47 men
                  11 Tanks/AFV

Great, had fun Jon. Maybe some other time. (Tho, never again with the Iraqi's )
                  Last edited by faded glory; February 20, 2002, 00:49.

Comment

Oh ya.....Some of those M1A2 are impossible. I hit some of em' Dozens of times with no luck ...(despite my T-72's unable to see through the smoke, I thought I did as hard as I possibly could)

Ya that was one hell of a tankgraveyard behind that hill.

Comment

it is much different then with WW2 tanks

yeah, compared to the US, the IIraq tanks suck

that would actually probably be counted as a US defeat

the Helo's didn't do as much as I thought they would (but I only had 4), you used yours better (even though I don't think they blew up anything but a Bradley or 2)

I think you had to isolate like a 5th of my force with your entire force to stand much of a chance

yeah I was trying to lure you from behind that hill (which worked), but should have had my tanks and Helo's in better position

also, despite my artillery being better, you used yours better

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Huh, just curious, what game are you talking about?
                        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Steel Panther 3: Brigade Command

Comment

yeh ; bumped for our game later.

JM I got to run for a bit again.....a few minutes, to take my girlfriend down to mieneke to pick up her car.

Yeh so what settings? Country? Im going with France this time around.

Comment

I posted that hours ago btw

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                                I posted that hours ago btw
                                yah sorry

I was already gone I think

I would like to be Yugoslavia

should be an even match

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X