Wizardry 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    I guess this really has to depend on what sort of gadgets you have I now have a whole bunch of bard instruments and none of them look deadly, yet.

Do you know if I have any use for the rotten meat from the "zoo" in Trynton? I found the hogar has a feeding trough, so I threw the meat into the trough, and the game paused for some time, but nothing visible happens. Is that the right place to use the meat?
    I created/found almost all of the gadgets. The bard instruments aren't deadly. They weaken mass enemies so that everyone else has an easier time.

You have to do something to the meat. If you do that though, it isn't necessary to use it. I didn't myself, and it makes no difference to what treasure to find or anything like that. It's an alternate way to "solve" a part of a quest. The other way is to fight.

The only deadly characters are the fighters, anyway. The mage is never deadly either, but the game would be really damn hard without one.

Comment

It's just weird that the cursor changes into a hand when I move it over the feeding trough, but when I click it the game says "nothing happens."

So I am on the right track. Still haven't figure out what to do with the rotten meat yet.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Since I can't figure out what to do to the rotten meat, I just brute forced my way by killing off the hogar. You can tell me what I was missing now

I am now in the cemetery and there are some tombstones with runes on them. How can I tell that I have completely activated them all? Is something supposed to happen noticably?
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Damn, this game gets exasperating.

How come I got mobbed by swarms after swarms of wasps and other monsters at the Mine Tunnels?

The interface isn't that well thought out either, one has to fight it at times. The auto-targeting feature is quite worthless too.

Comment

Working...
          X