• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utopia

New era...new thread

How about an Apolyton Alliance...?

I'll start playing again tomorrow...

i will have to restart too.... i don't have the optioin of continuiing.... we should organize an island
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Or we can all try to become the Monarch...and form an Apolyton Alliance of Kingdoms...

Comment

Alright...I think I'm going to be Halfling/Sage...I'll work out a strategy first...before I rejoin...

Comment

i rejoined....as a dwarf..... i will post the kingdom later...
          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Alright...here's my account information:

Name: Sir Belthazor - Halfling/Sage
            Province: TriQuestra of TEARS
            Kingdom: TEARS (6:8)

Comment

I am again an Elven General, in 17:41 (IIRC, can't check in XP, I still can't log in from here. Odd)

But that's the Battlefields server, as most of my KD stayed so we were forcibly moved.
              The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
              Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
              All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
              "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
                (IIRC, can't check in XP, I still can't log in from here. Odd)
                ...I'm going to install XP tonight...I'll see if I can login then...

Comment

Chowlett...I am now on XP...I'm playing the regular Utopia game...and I have no trouble logging in...perhaps you should change something in your internet settings...

Comment

As far as I can tell, my browser settings are identical to those in 98

I'll do a full check later, note down all settings and transfer them over.
                    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.

Comment

Alright...the new era has begun...good luck everyone...

Comment

Well, I've checked and transfered every setting, and it still doesn't work. I can't figure it out at all. I might have to resort to netscape.

Comment

Link for Utopia?

Is it any fun? How does it compare to Earth 2025?
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              Link for Utopia?

Is it any fun? How does it compare to Earth 2025?
                              Not played Earth, but it's the same site, so I'm guessing it'd be reasonably similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X