No announcement yet.

Baldurs Gate 1, 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really mind starting at high levels.... I just prefer the early levels where you have nothing but basic equipment and 3 HPs to rely on.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Makes the game so much more fun to play, doesn't it!?

Comment

*alakabump*

what only 17 players? i thought there'd be more....

personally, i like being higher level, i tend not to get my characters killed off so easily. must be my hack and slash combat technique
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Played BG1 3 times (mage/thief, cleric/mage and paladin)

Played BG2 4 times (SoA only)(dual ranger-cleric, inquisitor (from BG1), cleric/mage (from BG1)), multi cleric/ranger) and started a new multi cleric/ranger to take through ToB.
          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Assur
            I liked BG1 much more than BG2, which was too easy and boring.
            Either I really suck at this game or you've never accidentally opened the door to the twisted rune lair, coincidentally having a rouge stone in your backpack. Easy and boring doesn't really describe that sort of situation...

Comment

Well, I retracted my BG2-is-easy statement and no, I didn't do that quest
              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

most of baldurs gate 2 was relatively easy. but you still had to be careful.

There were 3 or 4 rather difficult battles though.

Never played the first one. But enjoyed the second. only played once though. BG2 is a game I have to get into, and once I'm into it I play the hell out of it. I have the add on, but haven't played yet. I just haven't found the time. But once I start, I don't stop until I'm finished (as with BG2 main game). By that I mean not 24 hours a day. But pretty much every waking moment of my weekends were spent playing BG2 until I finished.

Comment

How do you find the time for that? i would love to get into a game but no time... don't need a divorce either
                  What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Oh, BG2 is my favourite game, yes sir! Well, Civ2 is as good as BG2, but I think that they just can't be compared in any way. The only thing which really annoys me in BG2, is that my sorcerer is so damn weak, that if someone get's killed, it's my sorcerer who is the main character and I have to be reloading all the time.
                    I've tried to find the original BG, but I haven't been able to find it. Gotta' find it...

Well that's a quite confusing text, what you say? Ok, maybe I'm just too tiiirrrred....zzzzzZZZZzzz
                    :p:p:p|__Hakkapeliitta/Jeki__|:p:p:p
                    You wanna see me spank my monkey?
                    I'll shake your hand later, I have an...itch.

Comment

BG2 was much better then BG I, it was better in everyway

Comment

my sorcerer rarely dies. I always kept him out of harms way (he was my protaganist)

now aerie and whats her name (the mage you start the game with) were hard to keep alive

Comment

its a very good game. i prefer kensai myself. don't put prificencies into katana though, the best katana is Valygar's, and that's only a +2 weapon. i'd say longsowrd and flail (for the flail of ages you get in Nalia's quest). three slots 2 weapon fighting, two longsword, one flail (upgrade at level 9 to 2 slots) is what i did.

Comment

its a very good game. i prefer kensai myself. don't put prificencies into katana though, the best katana is Valygar's, and that's only a +2 weapon. i'd say longsowrd and flail (for the flail of ages you get in Nalia's quest). three slots 2 weapon fighting, two longsword, one flail (upgrade at level 9 to 2 slots) is what i did. Imoen is pretty easy to keep alive. Aerie is too, if you get the reflection shield at the Adventurers mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeevico
                              don't put prificencies into katana though, the best katana is Valygar's, and that's only a +2 weapon.
                              You're forgetting Celestial Fury, possibly the best weapon in the game but I'm not getting into that one.

Comment

where is it??!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X