Need a new online game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chowlett
    We're currently at war, which is a tad annoying. I need more land, but don't have the strength to go attacking, and I don't want to explore while we're at war. Still I got some thievery and Spell casting in, so my honors up 8 points from what it started as.
    We're in war too...but I'm still under Utopian protection...so I'm safe...but I can't explore at the moment...but that's OK...I'm not doing anything at all at the moment...

Comment

Why can't you explore? Is it impossible to explore in a war situation? I didn't think it was, and it certainly isn't while you're under protection - I know 'cos I done it meself.
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Why can't you explore? Is it impossible to explore in a war situation? I didn't think it was, and it certainly isn't while you're under protection - I know 'cos I done it meself.
        It's not impossible...but it'll be 25% more expensive to do it...(so I choose not to do it)...besides...I'm still waiting for my 60 banks and 40 armories to be completed

Comment

the land i attacked was in your old kingdom zopperia. just as well you moved
          Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

I just remembered another good game, Dominion. It's alot like Utopia, only with more complex gameplay and an (in my opinion) ugly interface / colour scheme.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Mmm...uglier interface...more complex gameplay...I don't want it then...

Comment

Dammit...*******s...they deleted my account...

Comment

I would seriously consider getting onto Mehul about it. You're being legit, you always have been legit, it's not fair that your account keeps being deleted.
                  The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                  Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                  All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.

Comment

They are really strict with multis, alot of people at universities and such that share an IP adress can't play it.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I would seriously consider getting onto Mehul about it. You're being legit, you always have been legit, it's not fair that your account keeps being deleted.
                      Well...it's OK...I'll start again in November when a new era starts...till then I'll try and test and refine my strategy on the simulator

Comment

How do you know the reset date - or is that just a guess?

They are really strict with multis, alot of people at universities and such that share an IP adress can't play it.

Thankfully, my college network a) used to work on static IP's assigned individually to each room, and b) now works with Physical Address, so I can keep my old IP.

Comment

They'll post the exact date in the anouncements forum at their website, once it comes close. This age is supposed to end sometime this month, though.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Darkknight
                            Try http:www.ferion.nl
                            The arena I joined (15) finally started, pretty neat game.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

my networth is 45,000gc and i have 545 acres. how is everyone else doing?
                              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

What is your race, Makeo...?

Comment

Working...
                                X