Need a new online game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new online game

Now that Planetarion and The ARENA have both gone p2p, I need something else to waste the time I should be studyi... oops, sorry, occupy the time when I've finished all my word (). Anyone suggest anything good and free?
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Tried Earth 2025 or Utopia?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Oh your'e in another country. nm

Comment

I haven't, no. Give me a quick resumé of them.

What does it matter what country I'm in?
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.

Comment

Some games are only available in US right now

Comment

They are both browser based empire managment games, Earth 2025 is modern-near future (as you can tell by the name) and you build your country up, go to war ect ect, Utopia is fantasy based and invloves more teamplay, where you are a province within a kingdom, and the kingoms are usually what go to war with eachother, though provinces can act independantly.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I signed up with Utopia today...I hope it's going to be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Zopper
                I signed up with Utopia today...I hope it's going to be fun
                It can be quite a bit of fun, if you are into that sort of thing... and don't get stuck in a kingdom with a bunch of retards.

I've been thinking of going back to play those, myself... anyone know of some similiar games?

Do It Ourselves

Comment

*sigh* I just started up a kingdom in Utopia, looks like I got stuck with a bunch of retards (the forum is full of people saying "I WANT TO BE THE MONARCH!!! PLZ VOTE FOR ME!!! IVE BEEN PLAYING A LONG TIME!!! THNX")

Oh well, guess I can start a civil war and see if I can root them out.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Try http:www.ferion.nl
                    Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                      *sigh* I just started up a kingdom in Utopia, looks like I got stuck with a bunch of retards (the forum is full of people saying "I WANT TO BE THE MONARCH!!! PLZ VOTE FOR ME!!! IVE BEEN PLAYING A LONG TIME!!! THNX")

Oh well, guess I can start a civil war and see if I can root them out.
                      Hehe...I'm in 11:10...I think I'm with some good ppl...the forum is maintained very well too...

Comment

i just signed up for utopia. not sure what i'm doing, so should be interesting
                        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Yeah, I just signed up too... I think I'm in 25:9.... or something...
                          I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                          New faces...Strange places,
                          Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                          -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

I signed up last night as a General Elf. I exist in 16:43. My Kingdom appears to copntain several new folk, but be reasonably sensible.

Comment

I am Sir Cole the Sorceror, Knight of Zopperia...on 11:10...

Comment

Working...
                              X