Need a new online game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wise Sir MacTBone of Klipsch

The people in my kingdom seem cool, but they're always giving aid....
    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
    New faces...Strange places,
    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

is it possible to all get in the same kingdom?
      i'm in 34:16
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo
        is it possible to all get in the same kingdom?
        i'm in 34:16
        That will be tough...but I'm happy where I am now...

Comment

You used to be able to pick your kingdom, but they took that out and made it so you can choose to stay in your kingdom when a new age starts, but I think they took that out recently, too.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Several kingdoms have members with stikingly similar names - so I think you could keep Kingdoms this round.

Osweld - extreme measure I know, but you could defect.
            The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
            Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
            All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
            "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

What are your race and character...? And what tactics are you going to follow...?

I am a human sorceror...my tactic is to explore at first and then turn to attack...

Comment

I'm in 5:29. I'm a dwarf. I hope to build up my infrastructure and take land by attacking. I just started though, so I have no clue on what I should do.
                I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                New faces...Strange places,
                Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

I'm an Orcish War General, and I am going to roleplay - last time I played I took it far too seriously and got way too caught up in the numbers and statistics, and eventually got frustrated with it.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

i have no idea what i'm doing, but i just captured 22 acres of another province.

probably get squished because of it.
                    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Ow...dammit...just because my father started an account as well...both our thingies get deleted...o well...I'll start a new one later...

Comment

I'm an Elven General. I plan to focus mainly on the mystic arts, but I'll probably use my General's attributes to do conquest attacks with a slightly smaller army than standard.
                        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.

Comment

Heh, I've already plunged my kingdom into civil war, and it's pretty much divided in half now, with people either following me or the chief moron.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

OK...I am now on 37:13 as Sir Belthazor of the province Daemonia...(human/sage)...with an exploration/attack-strategy...

Comment

We're currently at war, which is a tad annoying. I need more land, but don't have the strength to go attacking, and I don't want to explore while we're at war. Still I got some thievery and Spell casting in, so my honors up 8 points from what it started as.

Comment

There's also a large database of similiar games here.

It's not easy to navigate through the huge selection they have though, it's really hit and miss to find a good game amongst them all.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X