Baldur's Gate I Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldur's Gate I Downloads

Just wondering... does anyone know any sites for BGI downloads? I just got the game and it seems I can download music, etc, and customize the game with it.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I'm quite sure www.planetbaldursgate.com has some available downloads.
    Then you should try Ironworks site (don't know the exact URL).

Comment

When you enter planetbaldursgate, click on the Baldur's Gate I section and then find Media/ Files in the menu. They have plenty of such stuff you're looking for.

Comment

Totally unrelated anecdote:

I was in Oslo a few days ago and I saw a street actually called "Balders Gate". Strange but true.

Oh, okay, never mind, then.
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Oops, wrong URL

Palnet BG is good

Comment

Okay thanks!

Another question:

How did you avoid the fiend in Friendship Inn? I decoyed him and lost him, then got Khalid and Jahara to join my party- then fought him... I am still trying to find something else to do... Should I go to Baghara? or Baldur's Gate?
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
              Okay thanks!

Another question:

How did you avoid the fiend in Friendship Inn? I decoyed him and lost him, then got Khalid and Jahara to join my party- then fought him... I am still trying to find something else to do... Should I go to Baghara? or Baldur's Gate?
              I didn't decoy him, I just killed him. Your next step is to head south to (I hope I get this right) Beregon and Nashkiz, two cities with problems with bandits and mines.

I too just got this game and it looks like I'm slightly ahead of you (well, as you wrote this). I think it's pretty fun, but I fear that it could become an exercise in tedious dungeon crawling (as I hear that it takes about 100 hours to complete ).

Comment

Head south to Nashgul mines(first you'll stop at Beregost), You can't even enter Baldur's Gate till much later. wish I was still in both of you shoes, you have hundreds of hours of fun to look forward to w/BG expansion and BG II, + BG II expansion if you get it.

Comment

... Dang, I keep dying! I went to Baradur and into a tavern- fought the mercenary- killed him, then joined Silke- who promptly killed me I am going to try something more today, but I will always restart if
                  Imoen
                  Khalid
                  Jaheira
                  gets killed- I ditched Xzar and Montaroon (after ressurecting him ) When I got that Dark Elfin girl, and the Paladin, but I could do without either of them If I had to...

I am heading to destroy the spiders.

Someone told me that it might be worth my time to investigate the Spellcasting Schools' ruins? Would I get killed if I went there? For now, I think I'll go to Naragost.
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Have you done the Nashgul mines yet? What level are you? No one can help unless more info is given. or you can look at Planet BG or other great BG sources on the net

Comment

Don't go to Ulcaster school just yet. First complete the Nashkel mines and Gnoll stronghold. This will get you some much needed experience to tangle with those PESKY Kobolds. I hate them!!!
                      They are usually around Nashkel and north of Cloudpeak mountains or whatever they're called. When you complete Ulcaster school go to the Firewine bridge.

Comment

I just realized how much I miss this game. My friend has CD #4 and #5 and I stopped playing the game when completing all the missions in the first 3 CD's.

Comment

Level 1... Okay, I'll go to Nashkel as soon as I kill some spiders and return to Friendship Inn and receive my reward

The game keeps overheating in my computer! I only got 5 minutes of play in yesterday

oh well
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Level 1??? Wait a whlie before Ulcaster, go to BEregost(on way to Nashkel) then Nashkel.

Comment

There are more quests which you receive at Friendly Arms Inn, not just killing the spiders. Complete them all in Beregost and Nashkel and then return to Arms Inn.

I know remembering these quests is veeeery hard, especially once you get ca. 20 of them. You have to remember what to do, who hired you...... so browse through your logs carefully or write them on a piece of paper just like I did. This becomes quite annoying once you get to Baldur's Gate.

Comment

Working...
                              X