Games of unrealized potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of unrealized potential

And I'm speaking of course, of Panty Raider. Man what a game that could have been.
    Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Or for those of an 'opposite inclination', Arse Raider would have gone down well, so to speak
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Opposite inclination! LOL!
      Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Panty Raider isn't good? My friend always says he's gonna get it whenever we're in Software Etc.

Comment

You should all get Japanese H-Games dumbass.

Dataing simulation wouldn't hurt either.....

Comment

I think EU falls under this category, 1 more month of debugging and rethinking could have made this game much better. Opposing Force was awesome, but could have been more. If Age of Wonders had a random map generator, I would never stop playing it. If Startopia would let me pause I could actually manage the action!!!
            "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

umm Shadow President is 12 years old but still great, The reason there wasn't a sequal was because hardly anyone knows of this game
              Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Um, IIRC there was a sequel to Shadow President a few years back.
                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Aargh! Noone told me! And of course it's not released in Irelands
                  Google search here I come

What does IIRC mean??
                  Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

IIRC, IIRC stands for If I Recall Correctly.
                    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                    H.Poincaré

Comment

Shadow President isn't bad, but there are better games out there. Another game, Ashes of Empire has a great premise, but everything else was foobared.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hmmm, I kinda liked Lords of the Rear. And of course there is always that all-time classic, Magic: The Feathering. Excellent strategy game. Btw, has anybody ever played Sim Pity, where you start with a large city and see it die out piece by piece?
                        A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
                        Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

Do you know that Anti-Monopoly is a real game?
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

UR wasn't it called Go For Broke?

Comment

The ancient chinese game of:

Go ToGo

Shadow president sequel was "The Judas File" or something like that.
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X