No announcement yet.

Heroes Of Might and Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the game says, for instance, "Astrologers declare the week of the Medusa", stacks of Medusas will be generated on the map along with the increased generation in cities.
    "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang

I didn't mean to be insulting. Sorry. However, with respect to MoM and HoMM, I can only say that a game in hand is worth two in the bush.
      np.
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Little
        When the game says, for instance, "Astrologers declare the week of the Medusa", stacks of Medusas will be generated on the map along with the increased generation in cities.
        OK! That explains a lot. I've been dragging out this game for quite a while, and don't look at various parts of the XL map for a few weeks at a time.

BTW, took my top hero and brought down the legion of medusas for 28,000 xp! went up a level to level 28. only lost 30 paladins, 3 phoenixes and a black dragon.
        I'll generally leave legions of peasants or goblins for my necromancer. zillions of skeletons!
        Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
        ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Working...
        X