Planetarion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planetarion

For those of you who have not heard about this great new way to waste time during school, work etc.

Planetarion ( www.planetarion.com ) is a game where you control a planet in a huge universe (it has over 75000 players now each with their own planet), your objective is to get the biggest score and highest amount of asteroids possible, these asteroids produce resources which can be used to produce ships, which are used to attack people to gain more asteroids and so on and so forth. It can get quite comlicated with galaxy pacts, alliances which make the game much more interesting. Give it a try, it beats work

Anyway I was wondering if we had any existing players here?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

What cluster are you in?

Comment

15, was 29 last round, you may have heard about my old galaxy (29:19) in the c29 civil war
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Yes, I play it.

I'm just up to 2 million now

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by C0ckney on 12-11-2000 04:46 PM
          15, was 29 last round, you may have heard about my old galaxy (29:19) in the c29 civil war

I must have started late or something. They put me in cluster 95. That civil war sounds intresting. What happened?

PS. Do you know where I can find an attack calculator?

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Tyrant Lizard King on 12-11-2000 04:50 PM
            I must have started late or something. They put me in cluster 95.

Yep, whats your score like?

quote:

That civil war sounds intresting. What happened?

Long story, we got quite well know for fighting against vts and RB

quote:

PS. Do you know where I can find an attack calculator?

http://www.pilkara.com/battlecalc/BC.php

Comment

Come on guys, what are your co-ords and score..we can have an Apolyton alliance (if you're big enough of course )

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by C0ckney on 12-11-2000 04:57 PM
                Yep, whats your score like?

My score currently is 224235 and my coordinates are 95:12:19.

Comment

15:9:6 (we are quite a big galaxy) 1.5 mil, although that will rise to 2 mil by wednesday, following a massive ships building program.

Comment

co-ords 9:20:10
                    roids 370
                    score 2,041,963

Comment

Our galaxies are very similarly sized, Cockney...

Comment

I know, we are going to grow a bit soon due to some attacks we have made

Comment

I was a GC in the last round, but I lost interest... I'm not playing anymore.

Comment

I don't know wether to be proud that someone from cluster 12 just found me worthy of an attempted assault or insulted that they only sent 67 ships to confront my entire fleet.

Comment

Strat question: Are there any ships that you would consider a waste of resources?

Comment

Working...
                              X