Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Your Favorite non-Civ Game ? (Reviews Appreciated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Monkey's right! It Roller Coaster Tycoon! I got it for Xmas, started playing on 1/1/2000, and have played it nearly everyday since.

Comment

Roller Coaster Tycoon is one of the best games that I have played. I'm glad someone agrees with me on this. In fact it might even beat good ol civ when it comes to addictiveness! It's the kind of game that you can do as little or as much as you like and you get to set the pace. You can spend hours just watching your parks everyday if you wanted to. Plus I'm glad some people have the imagination to come up with new elements fom existing elements. Already we've had hotels, stage shows, waterfalls and many more other things. The only flaw with this game is that there is no official sandbox mode. I'm so glad that Hasbro might be considering a second expansion pack for roller coaster tycoon.

RCT kicks the Sims!!!
      Monkey I am proud to be!
      Trim the sails and roam the sea!
      Trim the sails and roam the sea!
      ...Stefu

Comment

RCT is good. Check out www.danimation.com, the short track contest thread. mine was <3000 feet steel twister on flat land - nothing else. 8.17 excitement.

the best game. well... I like fast games. by that i mean something I can sit down to and play for 10 minutes. Driver has to be the best. It's the best 'get chased by the cops' game there is. UNREAL graphics and car handling. It's real. Anyone who has it will agree.

Comment

Sorry MWHC. The link ain't workin'.

Comment

take the , out.

Comment

Age of Kings is a great multiplayer game. I've also played a little Starcraft, and IMHO Age of Kings is much more fun to play. It seems more based in reality as it is historical in nature.
              I have high hopes for Warcraft 3.

Comment

Hoot: have you tried Total Annhilation?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                X