Antietam and Baldur's Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antietam and Baldur's Gate

I know these two games have nothing to do with each other.

Do you think I would like Baldur's Gate? I'm a fan of Role Playing only when their's tons of interaction with townsfolk, and the plot really good, and there's lots of freedom when I do things and where I go (non linear).
    I liked the Ultimas (except 9), someparts of Might and Magic, Darksun 1 & 2
    don't Like Everquest, D&D games excluding (dark sun)

Second Question? How is Antietam. I liked and disliked Robert E. Lee Civil War General. Like the battles but they got old; not enough versatility. Im guessing It's the same story here am I right?

I liked baldurs gate, but sadly it crashed on my system whenever I went into a forest area.
    ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Baldur's Gate is a great game, but frankly there's not a lot of interaction with townsfolk and the story is a little bit linear. There's plenty of freedom of action though.

If you want a really free-form RP game, and don't mind a post-apocalyptic setting, you might consider Fallout2. Graphics are only "okay" but it has an excellent story. Just make sure to get the patch before you play.
      VANGUARD

Comment

Forget BG, go for Planescape: Torment! Wonderful game!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys, I checked out Fallout 2, I think I'll pick it up.

Imran whats Planetscape Torment like?

Comment

Working...
          X