X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for adding me

The Federated Empire of Norway thanks you
    ---
    As for orders, what time should we start PMing them to the runner of the contest?

Thanks!
    -DC
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I guess I could GM if we wait until Monday to start. Sound good?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Sounds fine.

Comment

Thoundth thuper! Thanthth for athking![/South Park]
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Actually could we wait until Tuesday to start US has a monday holiday, or tell me who the GM will be now, so I can send in my orders [s]to nuke Jamski[/s]
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

/me sets deflectors to permanent "deflect to Spaced" *

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

It sounds like is the GM.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

okay then should we send our build orders to him now? or on Monday?
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

OK, sounds like a plan. Signups are then closed at 15 players. PM me your orders for day 1 by Tuesday at Noon GMT
                    (7AM U.S. Eastern Standard)

A game thread will be started now.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                      Actually could we wait until Tuesday to start US has a monday holiday, or tell me who the GM will be now, so I can send in my orders [s]to nuke Jamski[/s]
                      How do you do that strikout thingy?
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Cross me out, baby!!!

Comment

I dislike being unable to delete my own posts. Such is life. +1
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You can replace the text with < deleted > and all the text will be removed.

Without the spaces, natch.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

But he is still stuck with the +1. The poor bugger.

Comment

Working...
                              X