No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XII Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why me, exactly? I've run the game before.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      Why me, exactly? I've run the game before.
      You did, oh my bad. Well how about someone who hasn't run it but played it frequently, AKA is there a Doctor in the house? :lol
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I guess I am due to do one. Now isn't a good time though with job/house shenanigans afoot. Pencil me in for next game.

Comment

I'm in. Cities: Wutang, Wizzutang, Sweet Sizzauce.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            Cities: Thebes, Thibbens, Turban
            But, but Theben! I've already taken one of those cities, Waset is the old name of Thebes!

Hehe, jk. I don't care either way, just thought I'd point that out.
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

I may as well be nuke fodder for Spaced *sigh*

Cities...

M3 1Z 8@|)@$$,
              j00 $uxx0rz,
              |)13 81+(4!

*giggles*

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

jamski, the name of your 3rd city is misspelled.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Is "|)13 81+(|-|!" better?

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

no, it ought to be "|)13 814+(|-|!"
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

DIE BIATCH? Where did you learn to spell?

-Jam

Comment

South Park?

Ok, I'll run this game if no-one else volunteers. Don't expect entertaining stories to go with the carnage though, I doubt my creative mood will coincide with my processing orders mood. At the risk of repeating myself,
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

it's more a matter of where one learns to speak.

Comment

I'll join this time :

Stockholm, Oslo, Stavanger
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

/\/\3 1z $i/\/\P733 +00 (007 4 j00 0/\/\FFG P\/\//\/|)!!!

-Jam

Comment

7 == T
                                1 == L

Jam has cooties!

{}/\/\FG P\/\//\/|)!!!

Side note:
                                This post would probably have gotten me banned from the Thief forums. Not only did I use 1337 speak, but I used an acronym that is offensive. Yes, OMFG is actually an offensive acronym! Who'd have thunk it?

Comment

Working...
                                X