X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Poirot guy is Belgian.

You communist!
    There are COMMUNISTS on board?! Oh dear, oh dear, this IS a serious breach of security. Surely they are the killers, I wish I could change my vote...
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• He wasn't by himself. He was just the first to spot it. Mind you, if you want to claim that that is because he had left it there then that'd be a typical basis for a docpile.
      I don't know. I only hope that they have Miami Vice tapes in heaven.

Comment

• Hmmm numbers... cabin 27... stabbed 53 times... with scissors...

2753 could be "BGEC"... that doesn't mean much... too obvious perhaps...

Scissors... hmmm... who would be cutting hair/string/paper?

The "coming to Olympic" doesn't seem to be an obvious anagram either...

Ok... Charleston on repeat play... Dr Watson's first name was Charles!!!!!!

Its DrSpike

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Duke isn't that clever.

I'm going to go for the suspicious Tuberski

Comment

• Oh no! (Some of) The detectives are starting to think!
            We'll all be sunk at this rate.

Comment

• I hope there WERE some clues

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• the mad monk staggers into the main breakfast room and does another little russian dance to impress the ladys, but notices no one looking.... He does a final twirl and then annoucnes that Tubb be the guilty one...
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Damn you people! Not another Tubb pile

Comment

• By the Prophet's Beard, the simple math course I followed in our little sandy village at the time of my youth let me point to Jonny, the amateur secret agent. Clearly only an unexperienced secretive person needs 53 scissor cuts to distract the occupant of cabin 27.
                    He who knows others is wise.
                    He who knows himself is enlightened.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Stabbed 53 times? But it's an obvious suicide!

There were no olympic games in 1925, but there were summer games in Paris in 1924 and the first winter games ever were held in Chamonix (France) the same year.

The next summer games were in 1928 in Amsterdam, while the next winter games were the same year in St. Moritz, Switzerland.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Too early for clues my dear Miss Marple. Don't you agree Dr. Spike?

Comment

• Code:
                          mafia
                          Name Voted for
                          1. Skanky -
                          2. Jamski DrSpike
                          3. ADG Hercules
                          4. Zopperoni -
                          5. Ljcvetko Tuberski
                          6. Nuclear Master -
                          7. Rah -
                          8. Theben Tuberski
                          9. Joncha -
                          10. GJRamsey -
                          11. Spaced Cowboy -
                          12. Kassiopeia -
                          13. Tuberski -
                          14. Jon Miller -
                          16. Guynemer -
                          17. SnowFire -
                          18. Rasputin Tuberski
                          19. HongHu -
                          20. DrSpike Tuberski
                          21. Hercules -
                          22. Octavian X -
                          23. Pave -
                          24. Geomodder Jonny
                          25. Chaunk -
                          26. Jonny -
                          Tuberski streaks into the lead with 4 votes, and it's 1 bar the rest of the field. How could he murder his buddy everyone wants to know? But then are voting for him anyway.

And Sherlock, it's too early for decent, obvious clues, but you should be starting to narrow your options based on everything you see and hear aboard.

Comment

• That's a suspiciously carefree attitude from a detective of your calibre. Are you afraid that a little old lady from the countryside whose forte is gossip rather than clue solving might steal all your thunder, hmm?
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Of course 53+27=80. And there were Olympics in 1980... ummm Mexico was it? I forget.

Someone Google that up for me, I can't be arsed.

-Jam

Comment

• The winter games were in Lake Placid, USA. The summer games were, I believe, in Moscow. Most interesting. I think those were the games Team USA boycotted.

Comment

Working...
                                X