Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I'm a student and have nothing to do, I took the liberty of making some avatars in case someone's interested. The directory is here. David Suchet as the one and only Hercule Poirot, Basil Rathbone as the one and only Sherlock Holmes, John Thaw as inspector Morse, Derrick, two choices for Rasputin, and also two for Columbo (Peter Falk). Oh and Tubbs' afro is present as well. Which reminds me, why didn't you make Zopp Tubbs, Duke?
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Its a shame Derrick is so DAMN ugly, or I'd use it

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Love the Poirot avartar. And I have to say GF Crockett looks rather handsome too.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

hong hu in woohooo
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

this the avatar i prefer for me old name sake !!!

much more handsome looking like myself

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
              hong hu in woohooo
              HongHu has already been in , is in right now, and will always been in .
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Most excellent, Kassi.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu

HongHu has already been in , is in right now, and will always been in .

with hercule poirot !!!!

just playing hongy !!!

Comment

Thanks Kassi!

However, this won't save you.

Comment

You are such a spam-hat, Ras.

And that's coming from me. Hang your head in shame.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I love Poirot. He is such a little funny intelligent guy.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                          You are such a spam-hat, Ras.

And that's coming from me. Hang your head in shame.

-Jam

off to bed now anyway, finsihed my night shift... so hope to see some blood on the floor when i wake up... and not mine !!!!

Comment

I made my own avatar, but I'll have to wait until I get home before I try it on.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Is that Brian Blessed?
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

It looks like Rupert

Comment

Working...
                                X