Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My intent was to have you focus on the clues and provide insight (something that contributes and helps entertain), Not create spamming opportunities with Ras(which he is known to do, which doesn't entertain). But do what you must. (rational and mafia games don't go very well together ).
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Spamming opportunities

Comment

• I'm going to vote for Rasputin although I blieve he is indeed not responsible for the murder that have just happened, rather, I believe he is a monk who has brown cloaks. However, ghost of ljcvetko has convinced me that it is in fact beneficial to vote off a mafia that is bound to strike the next turn.

Needless to say that I'm always in line with our good moderator who was unduly accused by the same ghost.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha

but joncha is dumb
          Dear joncha, "/me*" will not work as good as "/me", me blieves.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• /me believes HongHu is on to something

/me looks at the post-count for this thread

/me also believes we'll have to start another thread within the next 12 hours
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• /me tries it one last time.

/me thanks HongHu for her patience.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                Well, the top of the list is already dead, and shooting for a restriction.
                The second highest is the GM, so that's considered OK.
                I guess that leaves Rasputin
                The Master of Reason has spoken. Rasputin it is

Comment

• The government of Liechtenstein his ordered me to eliminate the Russian monk Rasputin as soon as possible, as he as been deemed a threat to national security. He was obviously planning to overflow the nation's communication networks with his spam.

Comment

• The mad monk hears the others planning his death, but refuses to allow them to decide how he will die, he knows he is not the mafia but they dont care, htey hav bene foolishly led astray...

he always lived his life the way he chose, and now being despised by so many, he chooses to commit suicide rather than die at the hands of the detectives...

Rasputin jumps overboard and is not seen again ....
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Skanky

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• So if someone voted for "Skamski" who would you add the point to?

Skanky or Jamski

Comment

• Yay, I can be lazy now!

Skanky is definitely guilty. His time is running out, even if he doesn't die this round.

I do hope that in the proper tradition of detective stories that there is a "twist" at the end to make things fun. For instance, I would think that duke o' york is rather suspicious as a criminal mastermind, orchestrating it all from behind the scenes? Who would Moriarty rig the voting to remove first, no?!
                          All syllogisms have three parts.
                          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

• My, is always looks like I miss these things when I'm busy with school...

Anyway, being the noble I am, I must jump onto a bandwagon so as to make myself look fashionable. Rasputin it is.
                            Join a Democracy Game today!
                            | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

• Since Rasputin has already jumped overboard, in a vain attempt to escape justice, we can presume he's guilty?
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Your spamming is becoming annoying. Keep it on topic or face restrictions.

In honor of this, I'll vote for the biggest spammer this game.

User Posts
                                ljcvetko 58
                                duke o' york 52
                                Rasputin 33
                                Skanky Burns 28

Well, the top of the list is already dead, and shooting for a restriction.
                                The second highest is the GM, so that's considered OK.
                                I guess that leaves Rasputin

Either he is just randomly spamming or is more active due to being the mafia and needs to pay more attention. Either way is good enough reason for me.

RAH
                                That's quite a way to deduct in this game
                                however, it doesn't seem to be that much roleplayingish (although, I don't know if you were aiming for that?)
                                -->Visit CGN!
                                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                                X