Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't even remember how it was interpreted as being a clue pointing at you.

Someone care to refresh my memory so I can chuckle at it again?

Comment

• How else can it be interpreted?

coming means nearly there, soon

to Olympic means to Olympia, the place where ancient deities dwelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko
        How 'bout voting instead of playing god?
        Your spamming is becoming annoying. Keep it on topic or face restrictions.

In honor of this, I'll vote for the biggest spammer this game.

User Posts
        ljcvetko 58
        duke o' york 52
        Rasputin 33
        Skanky Burns 28

Well, the top of the list is already dead, and shooting for a restriction.
        The second highest is the GM, so that's considered OK.
        I guess that leaves Rasputin

Either he is just randomly spamming or is more active due to being the mafia and needs to pay more attention. Either way is good enough reason for me.

RAH
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And now Duke is worried he made the clue too easy, and is attempting to cover up for Skanky.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah

In honor of this, I'll vote for the biggest spammer this game.

User Posts
            Rasputin 33
            Skanky Burns 28

The second highest is the GM, so that's considered OK.
            I guess that leaves Rasputin

Either he is just randomly spamming or is more active due to being the mafia and needs to pay more attention. Either way is good enough reason for me.

RAH
            That's actually a decent way to deduce it... especially since Ras generally doesn't hit the post count that high... but who else is generally a heavy spammer on average and is maybe not around?
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• You're dead Spikey!

Code:
              mafia
              Name Voted for
              1. Skanky Rasputin
              2. Jamski Rasputin
              3. ADG Rasputin
              4. Zopperoni -
              6. Nuclear Master -
              7. Rah Rasputin
              8. Theben -
              9. Joncha Skanky
              10. GJRamsey -
              11. Spaced Cowboy -
              12. Kassiopeia Skanky
              13. Tuberski -
              14. Jon Miller -
              16. Guynemer Skanky
              18. Rasputin Skanky
              19. HongHu -
              22. Octavian X* -
              23. Pave -
              24. Geomodder -
              25. Chaunk Rasputin
              26. Jonny -
              That's all for today. Update tomorrow morning. And read the stories!

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                You're dead Spikey!

That's all for today. Update tomorrow morning. And read the stories!
                It looks like Ras has 5 votes and skanky has 4 though...
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• I don't know if it is Rasputin or not, but in an attempt to control the "heavy posting" that is where my vote is going.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Rasputin

Comment

• I am going with my previous vote again. Zopperoni

Comment

• What do you have against him?

Comment

• eh, just a hunch, and since I am not a great detective like the others on board, I can make hunches and (hopefully) not get ridiculed for my deductive reasoning.... or docpiled.

Comment

• I like your reasoning

Comment

• Originally posted by rah

Your spamming is becoming annoying. Keep it on topic or face restrictions.
                              Sigh.

Poor innocent ljcvetko. First voted off by his favourite moderator with a lame excuse that his contributions to the thread won't be stopped by such a trivial thing as death, thus encouraged to post and later on spooked away by the same, increasingly hostile moderator and forced to stop posting lest he receives punishment.

Isn't this somewhat unusual behaviour (bizarre if I may say) from the one and only God of our forum, the moderator known under the name Master of Reason? Since coincidence must be excluded in this instance, particularly when dealing with said Prince of Moderators whose wisdom is indisputable, the only logical explanation is that he is one of the mafias and is trying to cover up behaving strangely like he does.

When we eliminate the impossible (rah being irrational) what is left (rah being mafia) no matter how improbable it may seem must be the truth.

Alas, even though the higher justice and the heavens are with me, I must not underestimate the powers rah wields. Hence I retire from this thread and leave you survivors with a difficult task to catch and punish rahfia.

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko

Sigh.

Poor innocent ljcvetko. First voted off by his favourite moderator with a lame excuse that his contributions to the thread won't be stopped by such a trivial thing as death, thus encouraged to post and later on spooked away by the same, increasingly hostile moderator and forced to stop posting lest he receives punishment.

Isn't this somewhat unusual behaviour (bizarre if I may say) from the one and only God of our forum, the moderator known under the name Master of Reason? Since coincidence must be excluded in this instance, particularly when dealing with said Prince of Moderators whose wisdom is indisputable, the only logical explanation is that he is one of the mafias and is trying to cover up behaving strangely like he does.

When we eliminate the impossible (rah being irrational) what is left (rah being mafia) no matter how improbable it may seem must be the truth.

Alas, even though the higher justice and the heavens are with me, I must not underestimate the powers rah wields. Hence I retire from this thread and leave you survivors with a difficult task to catch and punish rahfia.
                                Stop spamming! You're already dead

Comment

Working...
                                X