X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the king of the SMILEY posts .....
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• If Trokair hasn't been driven away by the OT, and is willing to commit to at least two weeks worth of mafia play, and er, knows how to play (), then he's very welcome next time round.

Rah, can I have jam and butter on my toasted thread please?

Comment

• I have a general idea of how to play. Follow the clues and don't die seems to be the short of it. I would love to play in the next game, thanks for the consideration. And I understand about the whole dl thing. Booting me was the only precaution you had so it's ok.

Here's one for all of you who told me to post in OTF
        Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

• You're catching on.

Now if you want further amusement in the same vein, then you could try asking what the statistics in your user profile mean in the Apolyton/Community forum.

Spikey - does this disqualify me from the Spikey Challenge?

Trokair, do not do this! It's a newbie thing to do, so if you're collecting the set then do it, but if you really want to know then read the site FAQ.

Comment

• I have figured out to be very selective when following adivce on this board, so no need for the diclaimer. That is funny though
            Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

• Yeah, following advice can be a very dangerous thing to do around here
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Sound advice ADG.

Comment

• Duke, behave.

Comment

• Yes Duke, that is cheating. Now you have disqualified both yourself and Trok from the Spikie Award.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I'll be stupid again, The spikie award?????

Comment

• Go to the Apolyton/Community Forum and read Last Conformist's thread. You'll understand.

Comment

• You'll wish you didn't understand, though.

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Toast
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X