Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've changed my sig since then though.

Sorry alva, but Spiffor didn't get a place either. Shame really, because I needed a Chevalier Auguste Dupin.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
      I spy General Ludd on the forums now, and J Bytheway. Someone must want to play!
      I was considering trying to play, but I'm just too slow. Maybe next time...

Comment

• Duke maybe you were hasty about the new guy. I mean, I'm suspicious too, but if he's genuine it's pretty mean.

Comment

• Hey, Jonny signed up first, and it would have been unfair to exclude him. It's the LIFO principle then: Last In, First Out.

Comment

• That's a fair point, but that wasn't the reason given.

Comment

• It was the original motivation, but the "DL-suspicion" did facilitate the whole process

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
                It was the original motivation, but the "DL-suspicion" did facilitate the whole process
                Rubbish. You said swap them because the new guy was a DL, not because Jonny was first. DoY said he'd swap because of suspicion, not because Jonny was first.

Comment

• Edit: yet another DP...........what is going on?

Comment

• How about we settle this by reserving Trokair a seat for the next game?

And if Jamski did something naughty, please don't be afraid to let us know. And we'll try hard to help not making you another fallen deity.
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• It does work to the LIFO principal though, with Trok signing up last. Still, he has a place if he is still around when the next game starts.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Nice avatar

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Hah! A one smiley post

Comment

• i vote we let trok play next game !!!!
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• If a smilie says all that needs to be said...
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X