Nuclear War XI Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You murderous bastards!!!

I was trying to be a peaceful builder here!!!

Comment

Sure, sure.

(sent)
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Ijcvetko, dontcha know that building city #5 is a death wish?

sent.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Orders in from all but Boshko.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
            Orders in from all but Boshko.
            I seem to recall seeing that somewhere before.

Comment

Report for Day 4

The number of nukes in the air hardly dropped from yesterday, with no less than 10 being launched between the remaining seven players. Boshko was the first to die, as Smiley wiped out both his remaining cities with a pair of nukes, and also razed Hercules's cities of Hiagra and Fiagra. He was then finished off as his last remaining city was hit by two nukes from Skanky Burns.

However, his death was not entirely withouit incident, as both Skanky and Smiley were destroyed by carefully targetted strikes on their surviving cities (one each), thus removing all three players from the game. Adding insult to injury, Vlad Antlerkov then dropped another nuke on the molten remnants of Skanky's once-proud capital of Vodka.

Meanwhile, one last nuke was to fly, again from Vlad Antlerkov; this one was aimed at ljcvetko, and only his recently-constructed city of I Should Have Ducked Last Round saved him from annihilation. The other two palyers were more peaceful, with both DrSpike and Spaced Cowboy working on secret projects.

Total Player Losses:

Smiley: 1 city (WASTED)
              Boshko: 2 cities (WASTED)
              Hercules: 3 cities (WASTED)
              ljcvetko: 1 city (1 left)
              Skanky Burns: 1 city (WASTED)

Remaining City List:

Smiley:
              WASTED

Boshko:
              WASTED

DrSpike:
              - 4 cities (Jamski, Skanky, Theben, Spaced Cowboy)

Hercules:
              WASTED

Jamski:
              WASTED

Jonny:
              WASTED

ljcvetko:
              - 1 city (Invincible)

Skanky Burns:
              WASTED

Space Cowboy:
              - 4 cities (Doc is my beeatch, Doc must die, Everybody nuke Doc, We Love Skanky Day)

Theben:
              WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov:
              - 3 cities (Space Cowboy, Skanky Burns, DrSpike)

Comment

Please spare me!!! I swear a pact to serve you all guys!!! Just leave me be!

Comment

Hmmm... What to do? What to do??? Shcent!
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Well, my goal of removing Herc worked like a charm. Have at thee!!!
                    Although it seems to have come at a price.
                    Last edited by Skanky Burns; May 20, 2004, 09:15.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: Report for Day 4

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
                      Total Player Losses:
                      DrSpike:
                      Space Cowboy:
                      - 4 cities (Doc is my beeatch, Doc must die, Everybody nuke Doc, We Love Skanky Day)
                      Reverse psychology?
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

You missed
                        Vlad Antlerkov:

At least the three cities named after me are still around. My legacy lives on!
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The reference was that Spaced was telling everyone to nuke Doc, yet no one has yet.

Comment

Ahh, mine was that Spike has Spaced in his list, Spaced has Spike and Vlad has both of them. They probably don't want to nuke "themselves", as it were.

Comment

Puts a whole new level to MAD.

Comment

Report for Day 5

Today was relatively uneventful, with ljcvetko and Vlad Antlerkov working on secret projects, while DrSpike launched a full spread of 4 nukes at Spaced Cowboy, who chose an opportune moment to hide in his bunker. The nukes impacted harmlessly, and the turn ended. Shortly afterwards, ljcvetko announced that he would be renaming his last surviving city to Woodstock.

Total Player Losses:

None.

Remaining City List:

Smiley:
                                WASTED

Boshko:
                                WASTED

DrSpike:

Hercules:
                                WASTED

Jamski:
                                WASTED

Jonny:
                                WASTED

ljcvetko:
                                - 1 city (Woodstock)

Skanky Burns:
                                WASTED

Space Cowboy:

Theben:
                                WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov:

Comment

Working...
                                X