Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelda (everyone vote please, fan or not)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    Why? Everyone who wouldn't buy The Wind Waker, regardless of the platform they own, is a stupid ***. They might as well be lumped together...
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

btw wrong place to ask zelda in a TBS forum thats mainly dominated by old old old old old old old old folks.

Im afraid some of u might know a person in life named zelda, :shudder:

I dunno if windwaker was good or not, but man that cel shading IS stupid. c'mon admit it drake and other link fanboys. I remember all them defending the crappy animation when the game came out... And im the last guy to care about graphics too. But with crappy graphics like that and no competitive gaming potential at all, it really doesnt attract me enough to try it at all. At least theyre working with good graphic for the next one...
      :-p

Comment

I kinda like the cel shading. You have to play the game to see how well it really works. Static screens make it looks dumb, but in motion it is REALLY cool looking. Like XIII (which isn't that great a game, but looks cool as Hell).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
          btw wrong place to ask zelda in a TBS forum thats mainly dominated by old old old old old old old old folks.

Im afraid some of u might know a person in life named zelda, :shudder:
          not quite that old, but some of us do hear Zelda and first thought is of F. Scott Fitzgerald's crazy wife.

1920's New York publisher tycoon, now THERE's a game I'd like to see.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

windwaker looks beautiful, plays very nicely. If only the ocean was easier to navigate and didn't have a hidden something in every square and there were more dungeons to go through.

Comment

I want it, as well as Metroid... my wife has the gamecube
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                I kinda like the cel shading. You have to play the game to see how well it really works. Static screens make it looks dumb, but in motion it is REALLY cool looking. Like XIII (which isn't that great a game, but looks cool as Hell).
                ok, well also i guess the cel thing is kinda personal pref after all, but ill concede to that.
                :-p

Comment

I dunno if windwaker was good or not, but man that cel shading IS stupid. c'mon admit it drake and other link fanboys.

I really liked the cel shading, as well. It's just cool, as Imran said.

That being said, I am happy to see that the next Zelda will be in a more realistic graphical style. Cel shading worked great in The Windwaker, but a part of me still wants to see what OOT Link would look like on a new console. Looks like I'll get that chance next year...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

No... hated Zelda... just too tedius and boring for me... and now in a 3D environ? Give me a break, I'd rather play a real RPG, thank you.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                    X