Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelda (everyone vote please, fan or not)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the answer "yes, but I don't have a kiddy machine?"

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

That would be the "no" option, I think.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'd buy it for the PC, for sure. I had great fun playing Ocarina on a friend's N64 (surely the best console ever, for its time)

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
          I had great fun playing Legend of Zelda on a friend's SNES (surely the best console ever, for all time)
          Fixed.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

No and I have a Xbox...
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

No.
              First I do not buy games for their US prices.
              Second, I dislike consoles, only PC.
              And third that I dislike RPGs of this kind.
              money sqrt evil;
              My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Where's the answer "yes, but I don't have a kiddy machine?"

Actually, Skanky is completely wrong. The answer would be "Yes, but I own a PC" which Asher forgot to stick in the poll.

Anyway, it looks like Imran wins, because I'm seeing 9-10 prospective buyers of Zelda who can't due to lacking Cubes (like me). That's triple the number of Cube-owning Zelda buyers.
                All syllogisms have three parts.
                Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

What's Zelda?

Is that the name of the Monkey on all that Monkey Island crap Spike's always talking about?

Comment

I was right insofar as the options given.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

if only nintendo stopped making consoles and only released game ....
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

i have gamecube and just rented ww a few times to beat it. if it lasted longer i'd have bought it'(even it's bad by zelda standards). the same thing happened with mario sunshine and most games on consoles today i try. short and no replayability.
                        Eschewing obfuscation and transcending conformity since 1982. Embrace the flux.

Comment

unless it is on PC, I have no way to play it.

I don't think I've played any of their games.

Are they any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

It sold disproportionately well on the Gamecube because of Link. Arguably, it's less of an awesome game on the Gamecube than the Xbox version, since Link is unbalanced and rather cheap (where's Zero ), and it's missing several buttons the Xbox/PS2 version have, making you use some awkward button combos when you shouldn't have to.
                            u rang?

Link isnt really cheap. He actually sucks if you take time to learn him. Most good players any character matchup VS Link is assure victory for person playign against link, because he has nothing going for him. I know that most novice player complain because of link seemingly good range, damage and ring out game, but his main RO game is a throw (which is breakable with button A) which in mindgame only assures guranteed 50 dmg from b break throws if opponent chooses "hey **** this, im not going be run out". His damage game is pretty good with insane CH combo, but getting a CH is a challenge with easily interuptible moves that he has. He range is a moot point once you realize his projectiles are stupid and throwing them out equals opponent evading and you dying... So yeah... Picking Link = Losing.

Link has so much character flaws to make him good at all. While spawn is an excellent character in design and Heihachi poor (in too cheap good sense... the opposite of Link)

I'd have to side with asher in saying that Xbox gets +1 point in getting one additional balanced character, while PS2 gets one cheap ass character from tekken (it always seems that whenever tekken char get ported over they become teh g0dz) and GC getting a character that might be fun if ur a link fanboy (yes i do enjoy playing link) but on game design aspect it would have been MUCH better without additional character (yeah thats how bad he's designed)

Sorry for being here late. I was wondering why the flames in E3 died out. It seems it migrated... Im not really interested in console wars, but I had to get a topic where i have expertise on crystal clear for u guys before yall move on

PS: for those not interested in technical aspect
                            I agree with asher, GC version of SC is bad.
                            On character analysis alone (not graphic controls etc
                            Spawn = +10,000 points
                            Heihachi = -100 points (add +million point if all u care about is winning)
                            Link = -1000000000000000000000000 points (add +1 point if u like link)
                            :-p

Comment

thats why i stick to the adventure games and not the fighitng ones....
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

i dunno, I like DOA3, cause i like winning and gloating all over my friends who scratch their head wondering why i win all the time..

(once u understand why DOA3 mechanic is piece of crap compiled by school of lobotomized lab monkeys then you cant lose to another person whos unaware of this)
                                :-p

Comment

Working...
                                X