Apolyton the Video Game!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton the Video Game!!!!!

Has this been doen yet? Waht are your ideas for how this would work out? I think it could be liek KOTOR w/ the light and dark sides, only capitalist would be dark side, and communist would be light!
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

wrongo buddy.

We already have the Apolyton dungeon. And the commies are the bad guys.

Comment

I was actually thinking of a Apolyton game SF2 style, but I don't have the Flash skills to make it happen.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What's my special move?

Comment

Well when I was thinking of it I was more of an OTFer than OGer, so it was all OTF people. I figure you'd have a 'rapier wit' strike, that drops all defense but does helladamage in one strike.

Skanky would prolly pelt people with multiple empty beer bottles.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Spikey would just sit to one side of the battle arena and throw tins of a once-popular meat-based snack food at his opponent until they were overwhelmed.

Comment

"Spam Boom"

"Yoga spam"?

Comment

Now let's not get Spikey confused with Jamski.

In all actuality that should be an option for everyone. It'd be like one of those Capcom/Marvel vs. Street Fighter things, where before you start you put in a code and it selects a "special attack". The spam attack would fit in there, with the highest special being a mod/admin summoning.
                Last edited by Theben; May 11, 2004, 05:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  Now let's not get Spikey confused with Jamski.
                  Ooh Jamski wont like that. He prefers to be called a heavy poster.

Comment

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

He's not heavy, just big-boned!

Comment

jamksi never spam, all his posts are insightful and necessary ....
                        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So are Skanky's...
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

And Alva's too.

Comment

Working...
                              X