No announcement yet.

IWS XL: A Stupid Treasure Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think 22 is my highest ever score,, i want a recount !!!!

----
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Yes! Second place!
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Damn straight I did poorly with my "unique" answers gambit. I guess I'll go back to actually trying again. Or something.

Congratulations, Solomwi.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Let's hope the next one is IWS XLIII...
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Hmm, I think Boshko's was XLI, so this one should have been XLII?
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hence my point.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

or perhaps dont do it agai nwith so much OT stuff.. damn i hav esaid that before ..

----

Comment

Ha. I'm progressing. One of these days I'll top this thing.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Woot! 12/12! Yay! Maybe I should try for an actual score next time...
                    Play hangman.

Comment

Another decent score, but I'm still not up there. UEFA cup place only.

Oh God. I've just noticed that Ras is posting the number of posts left to reach deity at the bottom of each one.

Comment

do we have a hof for this game to show who wins most often ...

--

Comment

No.

--

Comment

that really got me in my soft spot DoY ....

Comment

Ras, in six minutes you went from 9975 to Deity?!?!?! Thats quite some uber-spam....
                              Play hangman.

Comment

actualy very quiet, i been playing c3c !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X