Giana Sisters's multiplayer world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giana Sisters's multiplayer world

I 'm not able to visit poly' much these days. But here's a small game I would like to share.

Giana's Multiplayer World

Do you remember the great old game on C64's times called "Giana-Sisters"? Now it's time to change everything about it! This version brings to you a new feeling of network-gaming...

Deathmatch with up to 16 players in LAN's or throughout the internet and you´ll see that this tiny game will bring you real satisfaction in shooting up enemy players.

Giana Family v1.4 has been released after 5 years and allows you to play a single player campaign as well as new multiplayer modes: Capture the Flag, Domination & Diamond Fever.

Enjoy
    Last edited by CapTVK; May 6, 2004, 05:30.
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Cool

I'm in for a game some day (Not this weekend though)
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Cap sighting! Swing by name the game.

Comment

Working...
      X