Nuke War X: "Many fish, small bowl." Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 5: "What is the sound of one hand clapping?"

Ah, ICS, the dream. Vlad wants it badly as he build the city of Snood.

Smiley starts the day off with a 2 nuke launch at Thizbin, while Thizbean sends four of his sky fish to Vlad.

Jonny steps up to his launch control, presses the button, and sends four towards Vlad, but instead of heading to their target, they all collide with each other, doing no damage.

A spy with matches with "TheeeBean" written on the cover was killed trying to escape the "Jonny" compound.

City list
    Smiley
    ACOL, Counterglow, CFC
    Theben Duck, Ducq, Goose
    Vlad Antlerkov Snood
    Jonny Alpha, Bravo, Charlie
    Boshko WASTED
    GeneralTacticus WASTED
    Jamski WASTED
    Hercules WASTED
    Skanky Burns WASTED
    DrSpike WASTED

Now accepting orders for turn 6.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Theben nuked Vlad and his spy stopped Jonny finishing him off? Man the standard has dropped since my unfortunate exit.

Comment

I got a laugh out of that effort too.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oops. Well with 5 cities I was expecting a massive strike on me. And I knew that Smiley had already used his stockpile. If Jonny had nuked me you all would've been marveling at my prowess!
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oh, I'm marveling all right.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Well the way I look at it Vlad owes me a favor, seeing as I kept him alive and all... right?
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

My evil plans, once again foiled. I was trying to do you a favor, Theben, by knocking off Vlad, but if this is how you repay me...

*orders sent momentarily*

Comment

orders sent.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Nice, friendly plans sent.

Comment

Sent.
                      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

[b]Day 6: "Duck, Duck, Goose!" [begin bad movie intro] In a world where no one builds any cities....[/end bad movie intro]. Yes no one built any cities this turn which usually means nukes are flying...and they are.

Vlad, Smiley, and Jonny decide that they've had enough of Thizbin as all three launch 2 nukes a piece at him. Thesboon managed to get the deflector up before they hit redirecting 3 of them back towards Smiley. the end result is that Theszzzbuioin and Smiley are out of the game.

City list
                        Vlad Antlerkov
                        Snood
                        Boshko WASTED
                        GeneralTacticus WASTED
                        Jamski WASTED
                        Hercules WASTED
                        Skanky Burns WASTED
                        DrSpike WASTED
                        Smiley WASTED
                        Theben WASTED

Orders now accepted for Turn 7.

Something will be terribly wrong if Jonny does not win this one.

Comment

Gee, who would have though Tebhen would be the target that round?
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                            City list
                            Vlad Antlerkov
                            Snood

Unless Vlad has a stockpile he hasn't used (possible turn 4 secret project?), I can't see a situation othewise.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

I won with 1 city versus ADG's 4. No stockpile either.

Comment

Key word is ADG.

Comment

Working...
                                X