This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
    Spacius Maximus walks into the forum and asks to be pointed to the gladiator event.
    Damn, I thought I took care of you already.

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
      Jam, if you have that person's e-mail you may want to poke them and let them know that way... they may still think that 'poly is down (though that in itself is a nice big clue as to who it might be... who isn't as active?)
      It just might be an act of deception. We have seen it before.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

It just might be an act of deception. We have seen it before.
        So Jam already has the kill orders but is trying to throw us off to who it is and blame one of the less active people?
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

OR, (which is more likely) he's been active and waiting to send the kill orders to put the suspicion somewhere else.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            OR, (which is more likely) he's been active and waiting to send the kill orders to put the suspicion somewhere else.
            Ah...

So who was the first one to post in this thread again?

Theben...?

Comment

Well, yeah. I'm not going to post them as soon as I get them. That would be too obvious

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

If I were playing in this game, I would have been emperor! damnit.. too late
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Not if you get killed in the first couple of rounds.....like I always seem to.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Of course... you could become some pre-game start ghost too... that would get you to emporer faster...

Poor Tuber.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                      I love it when Jamski writes his variations on a same theme

Look at his pattern:
                      Zopperoni: highest servant to whomever is in power
                      Spiffor: Senator
                      Joncha: pimp
                      Skanky: pub/tavern owner
                      Rah: Innkeeper
                      Alva: retired soldier
                      GhengisFarb: artist
                      GJRamsey: librarian
                      FlameFlash: priest
                      Rasputin: priest

The specifics may vary, but I love his way to keep consistent roles from each setting to another
                      Unfortunately I HATE art and believe he does this just to spite me........

Comment

By the way, I think Zopperoni's role is my an invention of mine too, he was the butler of the duke in the game I GM'ed.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Poser pr0n is art

Episode 1

After a hard night's drinking in Skanky's Taverna, the assembled group of mixed friends, Romans and countrymen fell asleep on the straw covered floor. They awoke to a scene of horror and butchery.

Skanky Burn's head lay on the bar, with his body nowhere to be seen. A trail of blood lead down to the Tiber, which the group followed, led by MattH who was looking for a clue as to where the corpse might be.

"We have to inform the authorities" insisted Spiffor.

The group marched through deserted streets towards the capitol, but forund nobody. Overnight the whole population of Rome, more than one million people, had gone missing.

"This is really strange" observed Spiffor
                          "Tetigisti acu," commented Zopperoni.
                          "Pah," interrupted Joncha "Si tacuisses, philosophus manisses!"

Zopperoni just glared at him.

Ghengis stopped to think.
                          "If we're the only ones in Rome, then one of us must have killed Skanky" he stated.
                          "True," replied Guynemer, "But who?"

Everyone looked to MattH, who as Tribune should have been in a position to comment.

"We shall use a jury of the people," stated MattH, "With the most votes determining who is guilty."

"Jupiter shall guide the votes" stated Rasputin, with one hand over FlameFlash's mouth, who was trying to say something.

Hercules flexed his muscles and spoke.
                          "Why don't one of you smart guys cut open a chicken to see who dunnit?" he asked "That shows what the gods think."

Chaunk put one arm protectively round his sacred chickens.
                          "The gods think that you should leave thinking to those with brains," he snapped back.

"Do you have any spare parchment?" Jonny asked GJRamsey "I think I feel an ode coming on..."

Its time to VOTE!!!!!!

Regarding clues - they will all be "in the story" in this game, as people keep sitting on them and keeping them secret.

Regarding votes - you have 24 hours from now.

Regarding the long wait - I was sitting on the kill orders and watching TV

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Code:
                            mafia
                            Name Job Status
                            1. Zopperoni Slave Alive
                            2. Theben Butcher Alive
                            3. Alva Retired Legionary Alive
                            4. Snowfire Aspiring Gladiator Alive
                            5. General Ludd Pretorian Prefect Alive
                            6. Joncha Pimp Alive
                            7. ADG Fish Trader Alive
                            8. Kassiopeia Slave Dealer Alive
                            9. DrSpike Champion Gladiator Alive
                            10. Jon Miller Librarian Alive
                            11. Rah Brothel Owner Alive
                            12. Jonny Poet Alive
                            13. Guynemer Blacksmith Alive
                            14. Spiffor Senator Alive
                            15. GJRamsey Scribe Alive
                            16. Chaunk Keeper of the Sacred Chickens Alive
                            17. MattH Tribune Alive
                            18. FlameFlash Saturnine Pontifex Alive
                            19. Vlad Antlerkov Gladiator Trainer Alive
                            20. Rasputin Jovian Pontifex Alive
                            21. Hercules Strongman Alive
                            22. Skanky Burns Tavern Owner R.I.P.
                            23. Tuberski Chariot Racer Alive
                            24. Ghengis Farb Mosaic Artist Alive
                            ***Clue***
                            The killer has left his "mark" by using the pool of blood on Skanky's bartop. A single horizontal line of blood is clearly painted on the white plaster wall behind the bar, about 6 inches long, and one inch wide.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                              ***Clue***
                              The killer has left his "mark" by using the pool of blood on Skanky's bartop. A single horizontal line of blood is clearly painted on the white plaster wall behind the bar, about 6 inches long, and one inch wide.
                              This, and Skanky's decapitation, seem to clearly incriminate Vlad, our resident gladiator trainer.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                                And I'm a fish trader, and I HATE fish
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X